• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI Guides

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, I don't think there is anything not awesome about all of your hard work. Thank you so much.
:thumbsup::party::ten:

U

unified

What?!? I have actually learned a few things from the guides. :drool:

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco the BoD help buttons are lovely. Do you have or have plans to include bod trackers? I have fairly extensive collections on multiple shards. Just wondering. I know there is other stuff out there. Thanks for all you have done and are doing.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco the BoD help buttons are lovely. Do you have or have plans to include bod trackers? I have fairly extensive collections on multiple shards. Just wondering. I know there is other stuff out there. Thanks for all you have done and are doing.
I can't work with date since the game do not allows to know the current date, just the current time with few tricks. So I can track when you take a bod, but I can't know how much time is passed after logging out.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't work with date since the game do not allows to know the current date, just the current time with few tricks. So I can track when you take a bod, but I can't know how much time is passed after logging out.
what about cataloging collections? I have not seen that feature in the EC although there are other programs that work with the system through the CC.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what about cataloging collections? I have not seen that feature in the EC although there are other programs that work with the system through the CC.
the collections are totally custom, the EM have dropped so many items that there is no way to keep track of all that deco...

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's talking about cataloging his BOD collections. That would require that the UI keep a large database on disk, which I don't think is possible.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's talking about cataloging his BOD collections. That would require that the UI keep a large database on disk, which I don't think is possible.
ah no it's not possible...

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just down loaded the enhanced client today. It is sooo different.
Then down loaded Pinco's started clicking around and right clicked on the hotbar I now I can not seem to get it back

I went to this post Pinco told someone else he permanently lost it:

http://www.guain.it/public/uotempla..._p__2892__hl__hotbar__fromsearch__1#entry2892

Should be a few ways around this:

I couldn't find where my characters are saved to delete him and start over.
so I installed over the top of the old program but couldn't find a way to uninstall Pinco so that didn't work.
Couldn't find it under uninstall programs in Microsoft it isn't called Pinco's.

Since I just started should I uninstall the enhanced client sense the files are mixed and reinstall everything?
Or are the character files someplace else?

I guess i will be locking the hotbar after I get this going again.
I still don't even know how to make a macro yet. Actually I am totally lost in this enhanced client.
menu's come up an i can not get rid of and now this.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
your character profiles should be stored here C:\Users\yourname or whatever\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\User Data then the name of account /then shard name /character name

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
also under pinco ui settings there is a option to re create hot bar I cant log in atm but its a box you check and when you reload character it tells you to keep moving mouse while it makes the bar

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your character profiles should be stored here C:\Users\yourname or whatever\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\User Data then the name of account /then shard name /character name

Thank you. Found the character file and deleted it then started the program again and got a new hotbar.

Can we copy and past a finished character to a similar character type using the same macros and settings?

Thanks

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you. Found the character file and deleted it then started the program again and got a new hotbar.

Can we copy and past a finished character to a similar character type using the same macros and settings?

Thanks
to fix character profiles you need EC Profile Manager

it also works for copy part/full profiles

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
to fix character profiles you need EC Profile Manager

it also works for copy part/full profiles
Every time I see your little bear I just smile. My wife would love that little bear.
I hope things are doing better for you on the job market. I did read your page carefully :)

Thank you very much

Strawberry Pie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi, I just re-installed Pinco's and would like to know how to get the wandering healers to show up on the map again. They don't seem to be showing up.
Thank you

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think they should auto show up!? I will try to log in and check my settings

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
It may be they show when you are dead and need rezzed?

Galedriel613

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the guides have been moved into the wiki: Pinco's UI Wiki
I tried downloading Pincos a few days ago. Apparently I made a mistake because not only can I not play UOEC in Pincos mode, I am no longer able to play in EC mode either. UOEC will not load - I can sign in, but when I push the START button, the window pops up for 1 second and then closes itself. I've tried uninstall Pincos. I've uninstalled UOEC and reinstalled it about 5 times. I've restored my computer to earlier (pre Pincos installation attempt) 3 times. Geek Squad online support has tried 4 times to fix this problem. I am truly at a loss as to what I should do - please, can someone help me? Thanks

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try renaming the UserSettings file in your C:\Users\????\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\User Data folder - the ???? is whatever your computer login name is..

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Dusted off my tamer and decided to switch from CC to EC and get Pinco's specifically for the pet rating visible in the animal lore tab.

Unfortunately I see the Pinco interface but the old CC-like animal lore gump, not the new pinco's version with the pet rating score.

When I load UO I click on the interface tab but only default is available, not the pinco's template. It's not a permission problem, I am running as administrator, but there is no pinco's interface so.... is it out of commission? Is there another way to SEE a pet rating in game without having to go to a website to plug in a lot of numbers every.single.time ??

Without the pet rating tab I am inclined to go back to CC, EC is hard to like when you've been on CC since 98. Yes, I created a shortcut of the patcher to desktop and ran that as administrator too... no go.

Just want confirmation that this is alive and kicking still before I debug further.

Last edited:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's an Option in the Settings/Options to Enable New Animal Lore Gump, make sure it's checked. Also if you need to change from Default UI to Pincos UI in the Options as well.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If only the default interface is available it sounds like you installed Pinco's into the wrong directory.