• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI animal taming?

Tarenessa

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Everytime I tame an animal which has a space in the name, for example: a boar
When I succeed in taming it proceeds to rename it to "Renamed" and then says "Renamed Release" so it instantly releases the creature.

Now, levelling, I dont have a problem with this, but obviously this will be an issue come taming a creature I want to keep. Could someone tell me how to make Pinco's UI stop doing this?

Sorry if this is a noob question :)

Tarenessa

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've noticed that if I change my chat channel to global / party or whatever, it proceeds to spam the channel with "Renamed Release". Anyone know how I can get Pinco's to stop doing this?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've noticed that if I change my chat channel to global / party or whatever, it proceeds to spam the channel with "Renamed Release". Anyone know how I can get Pinco's to stop doing this?
you probably have an hotkey on "all release" :D

Tarenessa

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have a hotbar with the buttons: All Kill, All Follow Me, All Guard Me, All Stay, All Release on it. But shouldnt that only do that when I push the button "all release"? Ive noticed that if I've used the button "all release" it will do it until I log out and log back in, regardless of pet.

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, for some reason, all release seems to continue to release new tames.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a hotbar with the buttons: All Kill, All Follow Me, All Guard Me, All Stay, All Release on it. But shouldnt that only do that when I push the button "all release"? Ive noticed that if I've used the button "all release" it will do it until I log out and log back in, regardless of pet.
now should work properly.

Tarenessa

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I patched it today, been taming for 4 hours. Hasnt bugged once. Pinco you're an absolute star xxx Thank you!