• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco UI questions

XdotX

Visitor
Guys is anyone using pinco? i just downloaded and i was trying to figured out some stuff hopefully someone can help me.
As a tamer there is the option to see the intensity of the pet so i don't have to check all the time on the website?
and how can i move around some icons thats is pinned? like party, mobiles etc?
thank you for every help i can get!

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In the user settings there is a setting to enable khyros pet rating system

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
put your mouse above the mobile bars, in the middle
a cog will appear, left click on that
then you drag to where you need it

repeat for the others

==========

I saw you are on Pinco's Discord page.
you can type in the search bar at the top right.
a list of suggestions will appear, based on what you are looking for.
and if not, just ask...
lot of people use it, so if anyone knows they will reply.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have tried using Pinco's a few times. It eventually corrupts my UI and I have to redo everything. Got tired of that and stopped using it.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have tried using Pinco's a few times. It eventually corrupts my UI and I have to redo everything. Got tired of that and stopped using it.
I thought like that in the beginning and then I read what King David wrote on our Guild Forums...
save your char files on a thumb drive
then if they get corrupt, you don't have to set up all those hotbars, etc

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I thought like that in the beginning and then I read what King David wrote on our Guild Forums...
save your char files on a thumb drive
then if they get corrupt, you don't have to set up all those hotbars, etc
I know how to save my character files. That's not the point. My point was that it would constantly corrupt my UI all the time.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I know how to save my character files. That's not the point. My point was that it would constantly corrupt my UI all the time.
How long has it been since you were using Pinco's UI?
I haven't had any issues like that and he has added lot of newer features to the UI
that makes it so awesome.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How long has it been since you were using Pinco's UI?
I haven't had any issues like that and he has added lot of newer features to the UI
that makes it so awesome.
The last time I tried was about 2 months ago. What I ended up doing is making some of my own modifications to the UI for the specific things I wanted. That way if it breaks I can fix it myself.

Baal-Draco. *D*

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May I reactivate this thread for another question:

It's a bit difficult to explain; but is there a way to deactivate the mouse-over expantion of the mobiles? I find it extremely hard to target when it always moves.
Was that somehow understandable?

Thanks for possible solutions and merry christmas to everybody!