• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] pile of corpses solution?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or the beginning of one at least. I made a macro 'target next object; use targeted object'. It will dig down through a pile of corspses opening them up. However it also cycles through other dynamic objects in the area. I don't know how to cause it to only access corpses.

Opening a shed load of corpses on my pc causes it to lag out like hell and only recalling out of the area or logging out and back in seems to fix it. Not enough ram on my pc I guess.

O

Old Man of UO

or the beginning of one at least. I made a macro 'target next object; use targeted object'. It will dig down through a pile of corspses opening them up. However it also cycles through other dynamic objects in the area. I don't know how to cause it to only access corpses.

Opening a shed load of corpses on my pc causes it to lag out like hell and only recalling out of the area or logging out and back in seems to fix it. Not enough ram on my pc I guess.
I don't have time to test it, but wondering if you can somehow tie this to the Command macro script that pulls up only the corpse object handles?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
opening multiple corpses is one of the things I am having the most problem with ...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
ok just tried a new macro and it seems to work well
target nearest object
use targeted object
target next object
use targeted object
target next object
use targeted object
repeat as many times as you like i have mine so it opens the closest 5 objects
now what i need is a macro to close all corps windows with one key

J

Jermosh

ok just tried a new macro and it seems to work well
target nearest object
use targeted object
target next object
use targeted object
target next object
use targeted object
repeat as many times as you like i have mine so it opens the closest 5 objects
now what i need is a macro to close all corps windows with one key
Just walk away? Nice macro though.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
for some reason in SA I have to walk off the screen before they close

D

dupadupa

Jermosh love the macro,

that has worked lovely this morning, very pleased, now if only it could do it ONLY for corpses :)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
the thing about this macro is it will open doors , open moongates for you ,chests etc the bad part is so far not able to only do corpse ... I am going toi the beach for the day but when i get home am going to work on corpse only but with out modding i dont think it can be done atm...