• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PIKON... You better vanish !!!!!!!!!

G

I would like to give a special thank you to SKYLARK and GORON for giving me the idea that finally fixed my UOA ! Please, you two, icq me at 492366430... Id love to compensate you somehow... Lets discuss it

And of course, thanks everybody else for the tips, suggestions, and positive vibes !!! With so many tips and ideas, one, at least, should work.... and worked !

Today I decided to buy a network card, after reading Goron's and SKYLARK's replies yesterday, with very little hope i must confess.
I was using my motherboard's integrated network card, which is obviously screwed.... The moment I put the fresh new network card, UOA ran easily.
I even turned firewall back on and turned all the protections on again, and it still works fine like before !
Strange that the system never reported anything wrong about the network... It was stating it was working fine and with no conflicts... Yea yea.."whatever" !! This system must work for EA ! mwuahahahaha
Cant believe it was a HARDWARE problem... SKYLARK.,,. Goron, you two insolents deciphred the enigma !!! Thanks a lotta ! Please icq me for a gift,..,

HEY PIKON.,.,,. I havent forgotten your jokes.... You despicable pirate.,., Better hide thyself behind the serpent's pillars ! MUWHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHHHAH

I will reinstall everyting again, vent, UOAM, and destroy Sosaria once for all !!!!!!!
The only problem I have now is the connection.,, wmjuahaha But this is "unfixable" !! :}

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

MUAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAA

MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAA

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH!!!!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

MUAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAA

MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAA

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

MUWHDSAHSAHSASAHHSAHSASAHHSASAHHASHSAHGSA

YESSSSSSSSSSS,.,. ARISE RED BROTHERS.,., Let us cleanse Sosaria AT LAST !!!!!!
These pathetic blues will know pain !

Gasp.,,. As soon as my ping goes down, of course.,., cof cof.,.,. :_[

I

imported_Magnolia

I'm not computer smart like them but hey... was happy to be a positive vibe!!

That's just absolutely wonderful WyRm.... I'm getting off my blue RIGHT NOW... eeeeeek...

A

AntiOTF

Good dice! So now you're gonna reinvent VmP, Right?!?!?

P

pikon198

HarharHar! It's Captain Mehmet to ya yee offspring o' a one legged wench! Ah'll wipe me decks wit yarr liver and hang the rest o' yar carcass on me stern for thee carions ta' eat! Hide pffft, ah've never ran hiding as a skill in me life matey, last ah'recall yee was stealthing about throwing ninja stars yee bilge rat!

G

<blockquote><hr>

HarharHar! It's Captain Mehmet to ya yee offspring o' a one legged wench! Ah'll wipe me decks wit yarr liver and hang the rest o' yar carcass on me stern for thee carions ta' eat! Hide pffft, ah've never ran hiding as a skill in me life matey, last ah'recall yee was stealthing about throwing ninja stars yee bilge rat!

[/ QUOTE ]

Muwhahaha ACK.,., This insolent's speech is much harder to understand than Orcish !!!! Yo, Pirate, I will put your scrambled body inside an oyster.,., My spells will consume thy lifeforce.... Thee wilst fall like a despicable blue !
Do you remember what I told about Dolphins ? Yessss.... I will treat you like I treat them.,,.MNSDIUREHSAHAHHAHWHAHGAGBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gasp.,, Hey ANTI OTF... The reds will prevail, milord.... I shalst convince everyone around me to become RED.,., I will CONVERT them.,.,.,There are scoundrels around me, and scoundrels are always one tiny step before the red line... once they cross, they never return.,.,., Thats what Im there for... TO MAKE THEM CROSS.,., To make them break on through to the other side ! MWUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Once we have an army of pure reds.,., true pks.,.,., truthful followers of chaos again, things will be ready for DOOM !!!!!!! Muwhahahahahahahahahahha

Thanks thanks thanks again everybody for the ideas, vibes, crossing fingers, faith and suggestions.,.,., Er.,., but dont expect mercy if you are blue.,., Hmpf

P

pikon198

Harr, yee scally wag. ah'bet we shall bump heads soon enough!

G

Glad you got it worked out!

A despicable blue probably ran QA on that original embedded card.

-Skylark

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

Gasp.,, Hey ANTI OTF... The reds will prevail, milord.... I shalst convince everyone around me to become RED.,., I will CONVERT them.,.,.,There are scoundrels around me, and scoundrels are always one tiny step before the red line... once they cross, they never return.,.,., Thats what Im there for... TO MAKE THEM CROSS.,., To make them break on through to the other side ! MWUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

[/ QUOTE ]

never =[

G

Welcome back

Please to remember slaves of Orcs have very little soul remaining and are therefore not worth the mana expenditure to kill

*coughs*

R

RobotPlanet

Worm, are you still the disciple of Dagon , or do you have VMP back?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Worm, are you still the disciple of Dagon , or do you have VMP back?

[/ QUOTE ]

Muwhahaha.... None of these.,., I am studying the arts of dark sorcery and witchery for a future nastier plan. Im among scoundrels, warlocks and evil doers, while performing my rituals...... The blues will have no place in New Sosaria so, regret thyself while thou canst and become red asap !

Gasp..,,hey Blind Otto... Hell yes.,., No KR crap, thanks godness !!

And hey PETRA.... Those ugly stinky orcs are worth the expenditure of mana, just to hear them scream.,, Muwhahahha Filthy race.,, Hmpf

G

Molly's not an Orc, she's an Elf. But she's Mo'gluk's Snaga (slave).

slaving away making suits to keep him respectably clothed.