• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] piece of a red stone table

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my EM was cleaning up after Christmas deco and i picked up a piece of a red stone table he made. is it worth anything?

Attachments

L

LordDextonious

That is awesome! I'd pay a bunch if it were on pacific

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you aint the only one that would kill em to take it, any offers for it yet?

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i had someone inquire about purchasing it, but no price given. and this is the first time i've had anything of value... so i'm not sure what to ask :D (it's exciting though)

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could always bring to great lakes for the rares event :)

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its nice but is the other piece out here as well. im thinking whoever has the other piece may pay the most or could be bought out then as a complete set then it could be worth some major gold.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's worth a ban to anyone who owns it if they refuse to give it back. I suggest you return it. Devs, EMs, and GMs don't look kindly on people who steal their decoration.

Seriously, stuff like this is always considered highly illegal when its taken as the person is taking things down/putting things up (IE the taker is usually isolated and has the item forcibly removed, with a ban if they refused to give it back). I'd suggest none of you buy it, and spread the word to everyone else to do the same (as it could always end up vanishing from display because a GM confiscated it).

I suggest it be returned even more when you take into consideration that slipups like this, if unresolved, can end up costing people thier jobs...

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's worth a ban to anyone who owns it if they refuse to give it back. I suggest you return it. Devs, EMs, and GMs don't look kindly on people who steal their decoration.

Seriously, stuff like this is always considered highly illegal when its taken as the person is taking things down/putting things up (IE the taker is usually isolated and has the item forcibly removed, with a ban if they refused to give it back). I'd suggest none of you buy it, and spread the word to everyone else to do the same (as it could always end up vanishing from display because a GM confiscated it).

I suggest it be returned even more when you take into consideration that slipups like this, if unresolved, can end up costing people thier jobs...
We are talking about a pixel here, I'm sure no ones job is in jeopardy. It wasnt aquired by an exploit and I highly doubt it is ban able.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is bannable, and EMs can lose thier jobs for letting players get their hands on items they're not supposed to and not recovering them.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is bannable, and EMs can lose thier jobs for letting players get their hands on items they're not supposed to and not recovering them.
I am sure Mesanna isn't that much of a hard @$$, just like anything else in life *@$% happens. There are a lot of items that were acquired under these same conditions that are out there now. If it is reported it may or may not be deleted. That is about the extent of it.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't be saying these things if they hadn't happened before, and it isn't my account at risk.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well hopefully nobody else will thnk that way.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would say that item could fetch 50m as a broken set. If you had other piece I would say in the 300+ range for set. I know a piece of marble table is worth at least that, but you have the opportunity to complete a set with marble. That is my opinion anyway, others may feel differently.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol crysta [/jelousy] piped up when i done the same thing while Draconi was fitting out brit bank and i made off with a marble bench!! No nothing every came of it, they didnt ask for it back or ban me or anything lol. I ended up selling it on and its still in a good home as a nice rare deco items [it doesnt affect game play or give an advantage so fair play you got away with it ;)]

Thunderz

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just freaking love these Stratics members who overestimate themselves. Crysta do think you're a DEV or something? "Bannable" table! LMFAO

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I just freaking love these Stratics dumbasses that can't take a warning gracefully and insist on trying to prove how much better or smarter they are than everyone else (and yes.. sometimes when I get mad I fall in that category too). I'm just posting what I know from stories of similar experiences involving EM deco, where people were given a "return it or get a ban" ultimatum.

Does it mean it will always happen? Of course not. Is it though? Yes.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow. Thank God YOU'RE around to give us these official warnings from "stories" you've heard. Btw, this dumbass bids 75m and an invitation to any GM or DEV (since EMs aren't policy makers) to come see it at my museum if I am able to buy it.

If any REAL official is wasting their time with EM deco items, we can all thank Crysta and likeminded individuals that blow this sort of thing out of proportion.

This AINT vinecords people!

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
item is sold. i'm sorry for the trouble this has caused. thank you for those who were kind.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I just freaking love these Stratics dumbasses that can't take a warning gracefully and insist on trying to prove how much better or smarter they are than everyone else (and yes.. sometimes when I get mad I fall in that category too). I'm just posting what I know from stories of similar experiences involving EM deco, where people were given a "return it or get a ban" ultimatum.

Does it mean it will always happen? Of course not. Is it though? Yes.
That wasn't the case with me, I just didn't want to see a unique item be destroyed because (I heard this story once of someone who got banned). Grats to the winner and please send me a pm so I can take a look if that is possible.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
without precedent, I would not bother worrying people on the rares forums. and by precedent i mean a provable case where one was baned for legally obtaining a deco item. I have a similar piece i found in the CoD.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd have priced it at a 150-200m by its self, I have a feeling some rares collector got it for a steal.