• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Picture Request Thread

M

Mark Knotts

I was wondering if we could make this thread where everyone can post pictures of their rare gift boxes so I can compile a chart and upload it to UOGuide.

.png format would be best since there's really no quality loss and makes it easier for me to make transparent images. I know, I know, there's tons of images scattered throughout this section of the forums but I figured it'd be easier (on me :p) to have them all in one location.

Here's mine on Catskills:

Sorry to clutter this section even more! Thanks. :)

L

Lustig als'Holle

This should help a lot - website sent to me from a fellow trader!

http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~parari/uo/item/memorial/xmas-08.html

I am very grateful for it too as I think I would have thrown away those ice blue/green color ones. Thank you Alice!!!
I was just about to post that link too! The "braze" did make me laugh, even as a typo!!! :) She also mentioned that there was at least one box missing - pure pink. I'm not sure what it looks like, but it's not shown on that site, so there are even more possible boxes...just what we all needed!!! :)

M

Mark Knotts

That's quite a collection you have there BardMal, thanks. :)

And thank you for the link Laina, I had no clue that it existed. Thanks everyone.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not sure if these are rare neon box, but are any the pink one you mentioned?

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi, after trading i have 4 special colors on Drachenfels.
I dunno if they are all neon or special colors but the first pic are thoose for. Additional colors are black on Europa and blue on Chessi.
See pics
Greetings and a happy New Year Coco

Attachments

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will edit to include the rest as I'm able - Hope this helps. :)

Drach

Europa

LA

GL

Formosa

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhhh!!! piggin great... i nearly finished getting 2 full sets of cards 1 facing east and one facing south... now i got to trawl thru over 400 boxes to see if there's any rare coloured ones!!!

Oh well, Dont get anything for nothing i guess.

Elf.