• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pics of new dragons

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I spent most of the evening on Friday trying to tame one of these bad boys. And failed. I spent nearly all day behind my computer and finally with the help of 5 other people managed to tame one. These dragons are insane to kill and even crazier to tame. Just check out its HP when wild:

When wild I saw them with hp as low as 1100 and as high as 1900. The only real way to tell them apart from the others is to lore them (or you can say "how did I just die"? ) Their HP do drop, here is a pic of the same dragons HP after tamed:

Still pretty crazy. It is effective to beat them senseless first, but not easy to say the least. There were bards, mages, archers and anything else you can imagine. In the end a small band of us found it effective to give up on peacing and just let one guy keep taming and two others just keep healing, curing and invis-ing him till he was successful.

Just as I was winding down the evening I had some help getting this one tamed. Your not going to believe his HP. Sorry, I didn't manage to get a lore shot of his HP when wild. But check it out:

I still have both these guys in stables in Test Center if you wanna take a look.

G

I think the Patrons of the Royal Zoo will organize a trip or two to destard once these come to Catskills. Does anyone know if the new dragons yield barbed hides now? I understand this was an issue but haven't heard if it has bee corrected.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here all all the stats of the same dragon. This dragon is completly untrained.

If ya' wanna see them in person let me know. Now, I havn't yet seen the new white wyrm. I'm sure its evil in its purest form though.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I think the Patrons of the Royal Zoo will organize a trip or two to destard once these come to Catskills. Does anyone know if the new dragons yield barbed hides now? I understand this was an issue but haven't heard if it has bee corrected.

[/ QUOTE ]

That I don't know. But I do have two of them in the stables. You want me to release and kill one to find out?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um...my taming was at 120, but I lowed it to 115 and was still getting successful tames off. I may try it at 110 and see.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok...I just killed a wild super dragon. It contained regular loot. But when I carved it it only spawned 30 normal hides. So, the lesser and normal hiryu actually give better hides than do the super. I did make sure to kill one of the other normal dragons. They still have the same hide and scales. The super dragons didn't even spawn scales.

G

I have 120 taming but i'm not be able to tame a dragon like this. I die...
There's someone that can tame one for me? Possible red?
Please

Thanks a lot!!
My ICQ is 146447909

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok...I just killed a wild super dragon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooooo..... you can give me that dragon

Can you take one for me, please?
My ICQ is 146447909
THANKS!!

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Here's mine that I got today. Decent?

[/ QUOTE ] This makes me want to go buy an advanced character token and toss on a ring and braclet and start owning high-end spawn sites.

G

I repeat my request. Please, someone can tame one for me? I pay, if you want. Please......

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ivory...you can have my red for free. But...you are aware these are only in test center right, right?

G

They are on production shards now... I got 1 hit killed last night, it was nasty.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ivory...you can have my red for free. But...you are aware these are only in test center right, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yesterday night there was so many in Destard, Catskills. Non in test center.
I don't know if it was a test but there was many.....

G

This was a valentines day publish! My magnificent beast is bonding as we speak in the Catskills stables. For those beging for someone to tame one for them I suggest you spend some time outside destard.

G

<blockquote><hr>

This was a valentines day publish!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean that after the valentine event the new dragons miss?
And we have to wait the new publish?

$

$Kaylun$

me and a few guildies tamed alot of those.. with 120/120 almost every first attempt it was tamed.. we just casted hella ev's to beat it down to redline and then tamed it.. therin got one with like 119.8 magery... these things are sick!

G

Ivory, no, the new dragons are definitely in. They went live with the Valentine's day publish. If you hang around Destard and ask (and especially if you help heal the tamers), I'm sure someone will help you out. An alliance mate and I tamed several last nite for friends and gave a couple away to complete strangers who simply asked nicely.

What is your char's name? If we go back, I'll keep an eye out for you.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

This was a valentines day publish! My magnificent beast is bonding as we speak in the Catskills stables. For those beging for someone to tame one for them I suggest you spend some time outside destard.

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT? They are in Catskills now?..........

G

Sure are Bob people been taming them since yesterday. Destard is a busy place now. Grey robes are flying through the air.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

They are on production shards now... I got 1 hit killed last night, it was nasty.

[/ QUOTE ] Oh great...were you wearing all 70's suit? If so I am staying away from there. All I have is high 50's in resists. I can see it now,I try to peace the super dragon and toss two ev's at it. It quickly breaks peace and pops my two ev's like they are baloons then flame breathe/tele-"smacks" me down before I can try to peace it again... *sighs* The solo (non-tamer) should avoid Destard and Wind then?

G

I was on my wannabe tamer with a 35 phys resist suit, but make no mistake, these things are tough. I would not recommend trying to solo one of these bad boys either as a tamer or a warrior even if you had an all 70 suit and all the hp regen you could carry.

G

I may have to come back to try these......they can't be a match for my pally

G

It's possible that noone have yet help me?
I'm italian and perheps i go online much earlier than youi but noone have gave me a dragon. A Good dragon

Please, why don't you help me?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I may have to come back to try these......they can't be a match for my pally

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you do against them TimberWolf? Were ya' able to solo them?

G

naw my accounts are still active and everything is still installed...I just can't find a reason to log in....so I turn on the xbox 360 instead.

G

I guess I am lucky then. I am finding new things to do that I never did before. I do find this randomization of resources to be A pita though. That takes a lot of fun out of my crafters. Quests are taking up much of my time and T Hunts. I play differently than you do, I am not much of a pvp'r. Hope something comes along to get you away from the xbox.

G

I am not much of one either...but it is fun! I tend to play alone alot....that seems to be the draw of the xbox...always someone online wanting to do exactly what you are doing!

S

Streak

<blockquote><hr>

It's possible that noone have yet help me?
I'm italian and perheps i go online much earlier than youi but noone have gave me a dragon. A Good dragon

Please, why don't you help me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Visit Magdalene in Haven, If she is on she will be sure to get you a dragon.
You can usually find her sitting on the bank steps.

Good Luck
Streak

G

*Looks for the wall plug of the evil xbox to pull it out of the socket so that TW will return to UO.*

G

I am never more then a ....help!!!! I need a rez away!

..well if I am not at work!

TW

G

Has anyone post max resist lists on the new dragons??? Max hps # would be nice too!
TW

G

For moderator. I've read the PM. But now, what can i do if someone harass me in ICQ? Players that are considered very good players?
I have to be quite?
It's not right.

G

<blockquote><hr>

For moderator. I've read the PM. But now, what can i do if someone harass me in ICQ? Players that are considered very good players?
I have to be quite?
It's not right.

[/ QUOTE ]
Contact icq or place them on ignore...Stratics is not the place for this Drama and personal attacks...

TW

G

TW-

There is a post on the tamers forum about the max stats of the Greater Dragons. I believe the max HP is 2000 untamed therefore 1000 tamed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

o boy i hate to pvp with that!

[/ QUOTE ]

PVP=Player verse player.....or player verses pet in this case!