• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pice check on the new Mempo

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't find anything on any shard for pricing. Got a couple so going to sell one.

L

Lord Drakelord

I can't find anything on any shard for pricing. Got a couple so going to sell one.
well I am still laughing about the one for sale at 30mil, since its a major drop and some people just have better luck at the RNG then others. One person I know has four of them and I expect he will be selling 2-3 when the ToT ends.

Since its so high on the luck and when spring clean up came out the luck jewerly set that came then was going for like 30 mil but dropped to like 15 mil later on. My wife and I have two and I really hate that it has to replace my bless 200 luck necklace on my suit, wished it replaced the dang hat! Oh well, can't have every thing, but sure can wish.

Good luck with your sale!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dunno if luck effects the drop, but ...you needa hook me up....Ill toss you some gold for it once figure out fair price on it man. I do not want to farm for them, but having one for my tamers luck suit would be nice.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
does luck effect the drops
i believe way back when ToT 1 was going they said that yes it does.
same as doom, just gives you a better roll of the random dice.

i know that i wear my 2400 + luck suit when i go out and even though i havnt got a mempo yet i do tend to pull more mini's then the rest of my guildmates.

L

Lord Drakelord

I pull more minors when I am casting EQ in larger groups of monsters, such as level 1 and 2 of the Tokuno champ spawn. I normally walk away from those first two level with 4 or 5 minors, others that cast wither and EQ are getting more during these two level of the spawns. During the 4th and 5th levels I will get at least 2 or 3 minors. The character I use for this is a bard [120prov] elf wearing the Song Woven Mantle, 100 luck. There is no more luck on this character as the rest of the armor is for LRC and high resist. So far I got one mempo.

Now my friend, "tiger" has four, his secret, cast wither and EQ, die a lot and, lure huge herds to others as they fight them, cast wither and EQ, cast wither and EQ, cast wither and EQ. He is running with zero luck, the RNG loves him. So go kill those monster folks!