• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Physicaly stunk option

• Thread starter imported_mask-z
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_mask-z

Please make something for the "Physicaly stuck" option, it s never avaible, and really it s very boring to wait about 30-40 min a gm because your option fuc#$!
Do something please, we don t call this option for our pleasure, we call this option because your game or a place have no issue or is so bugged.
thk by advance

I

imported_mask-z

Yes i see it, u can click on it... but rarely something happen, yes u got message bla bla bla, and after u can wait all the night before you will be teleported somwhere

B

Babble

If it never works call a gm, your char might be bugged.
Else it always works after 2-4 minutes for me.

G

DO you happen to be using it repeatedly throughout the day? Usually when I use it, it takes about 3 minutes maximum. If you only use it once or twice a day, I'd call a GM (pretty sure they still exist, right?) because it sounds like your char is bugged.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well, I certainly never see the physically stunk option on my client either.... Perhaps you're looking for the physically stuck option?

[/ QUOTE ]I often forget that we have many players whose language is not primarily english.

G

Shower usually fixes it for me

i dont think its a language issue just a general typo given c &amp; n are only two letters away from each other. And when you are typing in a rush to get an answer as quick as possible loads of people get mild dyslexia kick in.
When i posted up our scavenger hunt news story, the headline read Valentines Scavengent Hunt 2008... i r clever *grins*

And ive never had to wait longer then 5 mins for a stuck teleport

G

<blockquote><hr>

I often forget that we have many players whose language is not primarily english.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, I play on Great Lakes and its all English speaking players there. (or at least I've not seen anyone speak another language)

U

_Uriah Heep_

Second Language, Third Language, Unknown Language

I have nothing constructive to add, I just *loved* the title!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You must be abusing it, because every time I use it (and that's at least once per day) it works perfectly, and I've even been TP'd within 30 seconds before.

G

as has been mentioned, your character may be bugged. I've had to use it when no healer could be found ... and just barely made it back to the corpse. It does work.

G

Personally I think this feature gets abused far to much. It is for people who actually get STUCK and cannot MOVE...

Not for people who dont have a rune or want to walk back to town.
Not for people who get scrolls out of spawns...
Not for people who farm gold and use the option cause they dont want to leave the depths of the dungeons there in.

G

I would agree with you except I have found the following to be true for me:

1. When in Destard, there was a healer or 2 near the shrine or whatever NW of the dungeon. I could always go there and make it back easily.

2. They have disappeared and as a character explored in a 5 screen area around tghe LA/Tram Destard entrance - finding zero healers.

3. I have used the "stuck" option only since the healers disappeared from that area - twice. That make 3 times total in 9+ years of play.

G

Noticed that this is an issue on different shards while I was waiting for people to trade vday gifts with I did some checking and about 1/3rd of the active shards when you try to use the help im stuck option get a message box instead of the choose a destination box. Thank god my shard Baja is still one of the shards that works

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Well, I certainly never see the physically stunk option on my client either.... Perhaps you're looking for the physically stuck option?

[/ QUOTE ]I often forget that we have many players whose language is not primarily english.

[/ QUOTE ]But I gotta say, it gives a great smile on my face to read this post. My response today would probably be........maybe some deodorant would help? LOL