• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Phoenix holds Europa to ransom....

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
View attachment 68034
The Phoenix has informed me to tell you that she has kidnapped Europa's hamsters and will not return them until she is restored to her former glory.
:facepalm:

But it's supposed to be a phoenix and not a hawk/eagle... here's examples of just random pics when you search for phoenix in google, looks a lot closer to the new art compared to the old. Personally i'm glad it's changed but will admit the colors are a bit off

Phoenix.png

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

But it's supposed to be a phoenix and not a hawk/eagle... here's examples of just random pics when you search for phoenix in google, looks a lot closer to the new art compared to the old. Personally i'm glad it's changed but will admit the colors are a bit off

View attachment 68043
Not all of them look that way. There are some hawk/eagle type of phoenix pictures too.

phoenix_4534337_lrg.jpg 30-beautiful-phoenix-artworks3dabstractline-drawings-and-oil-paintigs-1dut_com-20.jpg phoenix_head_by_amorphisss-d393xjv.jpg

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally braved looking at the new Phoenix in game...... They are plain FUGLY looks like a cross between a turkey, a vulture, a peacock and stoned old hippie wearing a tie dye shirt from the 60s. Yep need to rethink the phoenix change :)

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Finally braved looking at the new Phoenix in game...... They are plain FUGLY looks like a cross between a turkey, a vulture, a peacock and stoned old hippie wearing a tie dye shirt from the 60s. Yep need to rethink the phoenix change :)
It's freaking horrible.... the vote is 70% for the old style on the poll we took.... out of 30-40 respondents. And half of that 70% is more than fairly upset about it.... it looks like they would get off their rump and change it back already. Common Broadsword.... leave both styles.... but put the original ones back. Make a tamable pigeon/turkey/rainbow disaster somewhere else for people who are into that..... Most of us like swords/birds/horses instead of giant crawling cartoon mounts and fugly rainbow pigeons....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

View attachment 68043
but its not supoosed to be a flame turkey>>>:facepalm:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She has now informed me to let you know that she will regularly be bringing shards down and even the UO web site at no notice to users until she is restored.
.and she is halfway through the supplied Cinnamon rolls and has an eye on the server hamsters already.... :eek2: