• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Pheonix Armor SOLD!!

• Thread starter Dirty Old Man
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
O

Old Man of UO

It's not really a rare and can be obtained by killing Meers outside spirituality... at least that's the last place I got a piece a few months ago.

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Phoenix armor is the orange colored ringmail, and is rare, from the original clean up brit.

You can get demon bone armor from efreets and meers.

T

Turdnugget

Unless they screwed over the original Phoenix armor...

It was part of a clean up Brit ordeal...when you could get the original neon hair dye bottles etc...

Back in the day those pieces sold for millions. Not inflated nowaday millions... but millions.

P

PoCove

I would like to buy it if it is for sale .. I can do 95 mil for it ..What shard is it on ...I will need a transfer token to get there and Back to Oceania

Thanks PoCove

T

Turdnugget

Find out if this indeed is dropping off of Meer's...Before you go and spend that much money.

D

Dirty Old Man

It's not dropping anywhere this is an old set i reactivated my wifes account to collect it

T

Turdnugget

It was the other Old Man that threw me off...

"It's not really a rare and can be obtained by killing Meers outside spirituality... at least that's the last place I got a piece a few months ago"

I was thinking it was you, but indeed it was Old Man of UO, not Dirty Old Man.

My bad =)

In the rare's forum they said around 75mil.

D

Dirty Old Man

Thanks I saw that in rares I've also been pm'ed 25-30 mil per piece and there is another post in rares that "SOLD" a full set for 120 mill . I'm not trying to be greedy just looking for a fair price.

I recently came back to the game after 3 years off and I find I'm quite broke lol so I'm trying to raise some cash.

Thankyou all for your help

O

Old Man of UO

Phoenix armor is the orange colored ringmail, and is rare, from the original clean up brit.

You can get demon bone armor from efreets and meers.
You are right... I got the two confused. *needs more coffee*