• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] pets... trained or untrained.

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have both a passion and a talent for farming and training very high end UO pets. I have two specialties. First, Greater Dragons that rate at least 4.0 on the UO Pet Power Calculator - the recognized standard of the game. Second, I farm and tame high end rare, colored pets - Cu Sidhes and Hiryus - that not only possess exceptionally striking color, but also have solid stats as fighting animals.

Beyond finding and taming them, I also train them to GM in all skills. The one exception, of course, is the Cu Sidhe whose healing beyond 80 is both slow and unnecessary. Past 80 the Cu has proven itself easily capable of amazing abilities to heal itself and its owner.

Please let me know what you're looking for. I will find it for you, and deliver it fully training and ready for anything.

ICQ - 33502723
Or PM me here. TY

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Cool. I used to buy the best dragons from Dr.Tay, but I don't see him around anymore. I need a new greater dragon guy. :)

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need both a red dragon and a grey dragon. Not trained but very good ones :)
Over 4 stars

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
please give me around 1 day to come up with the pets, and i will contact everyone on the board here via pm or any other method you choose. :)

J

jegilber

If anyone wants me to train your Cu's Healing to GM, I will do so in 1-2 days. I have 4 trained to GM currently if you want to see proof, I have a Blaze, Red, Black, and Ice White all with GM Healing.

Post here or ICQ me @ 9769604.

Willard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could use a good GD. Does not have to be trained. Just getting established here on Atlantic, so not rich yet, please let me know how much so I can make sure I have the gold.
ICQ is 98110980

Thanks!

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Willard... LA or ATL? Cuz this is the ATL forum.

I apologize to those who are waiting for a GD.. My daughter got sick today and have been taking care of her. I did check my stables and I currently have a 4.2 fully trained dragon. I'm not quite sure on atl prices yet as I haven't sold a lot here. Some people have messaged me saying I want to buy x and am paying xx for this... and if I agreed, I sold it to them.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lexx Merlin, I'm sorry for your daughter.
When you wll be ready I'd want 2 GD red and grey but NOT trained. For the price, you have to tell me what you want. Do not care, i'll wait for these. Message me on ICQ
Cya!

Willard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Willard... LA or ATL? Cuz this is the ATL forum.

I apologize to those who are waiting for a GD.. My daughter got sick today and have been taking care of her. I did check my stables and I currently have a 4.2 fully trained dragon. I'm not quite sure on atl prices yet as I haven't sold a lot here. Some people have messaged me saying I want to buy x and am paying xx for this... and if I agreed, I sold it to them.
LOL...Sorry..LA is my main Shard, but I recently started playing on Atlantic.
So Yes, Atlantic:)

Hope your daughter feels better!

Thanks

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
what is the price on a 4.0 or over GD?

i need one, but im also cheap, hehe.

dosnt have to be trained.

S

Scotia

I would like another GD as well anything rated over 4.2, does not need to be trained. Just let me know when your ready and the amount and I'll be there! :)

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently I have a 4.0 GD with 986 hp for sale for 3mil. He is untrained.

I acquire new dragons daily. I don't usually post them for sale but I send pm and icq messages to those who are looking.

Currently sold out of cu sidhes and hiryus, but please let me know what you want. Msg me with contact info and I will do what I can to obtain it for you.

ICQ 33502723

Willard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the GD Lexx. Awesome GD and a smooth trade!

Thanks!

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I currently have 2x Greater Dragons in stock. The first is a 4.1. He has 971 hp, good resists and will train to 125 wrestle and 117 tactics. - I do have a price in mind for him, but it may be high because of his skills... so I'd prefer to have someone offer.

The second GD I have is rated 4.3 - 974 hit points with all around good resists and skills. I usually don't sell a 4.3 untrained but I'd rather let him go untrained as I don't have as much time to train pets this week. Asking 15mil obo for him

ICQ 33502723 or pm me here.

V

vciufo

I sell trained and untrained pets as well. I sell Cus, Banes, greater dragons. I have an Ice, copper, and Agapite(light pink) Cus untrained but willing to train. No greaters in stock. All Banes are 4+ rated. All greaters are 4+ rated when in stock. PM me or I am always around Luna stables.

Thanks,

Lord Achilles on Atlantic

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently in stock: 1x 4.0 GD with great resists. 1x Blue/yellow Hiryu. 1x Ice blue Hiryu. 1x 4.0 Bane Dragon.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Willard if you want!

I'll pay you for a White Wyrm with high HP and max physical/fire resist. Must be max! Let me know if you're up for it!

Oh this would also be the LA shard ^^ if you'd be interested

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Hello Lexx!

Wondering if you could find me an untrained 4.0 GD with at least 950 HP.

Thank you! PM me if you have found one and we can negotiate.