• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PETITION: These Turn In Rates Are Unacceptable - 6 sigs 03:03est

G

Again, for just one piece of Knight Armor, you will need.....

8 Ophidian Beserker Bardiches
20 Gold Soveriens
27 Beserker's Scythes
40 Cursed Items
57 Ophidian Mystical Bardiches
80 Ophidian Vanquishing Weapons
100 Ophidan Power Weapons
133 Staffs of Pyros or Vorpal Weapons
200 Mystic Weponas
250 Pieces of Rubble
308 Vanquishing Weapons
400 Power Weapons
500 Silver Crowns
800 Snake Skins
One Thousand Ophidian Orders
Four Thousand Shillings
TEN THOUSAND Plane Shields and/or Swords

Please put "/signed" in your response if you agree these rates need to change -- either to drop the cost or increase the value of turn-ins. I will update the number of signatures.

Responses about "whining" and so forth... save your breath. They will be ignored. I will only look for "/signed" in any responses when I tally.

/signed

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
/signed

I think everything is about right, except the knight's armor is way too over priced.

G

Ill sign but they have to add in more stuff like this.
The selection is weak.

Ophidian orders need to be bumped up.
Rations too.

But if they arent going to be bumped up then you need more REWARDS at lower points.

500 Points stackable yes stackable Commerative Cloth. 10 new hues. NOT GAWDY FLASHY. They stack. We can make what we want.

500 Points What a trade in with out party food. How about some dressed up foods for fun. 10 kinds.

500 Points Commerative Coin that holds the players name
10 random colors. Will say "In honor of Raven Winterhawk"

750 Points Commerative Plates that hold the players name

1000 points Commerative Pewter Mugs (set of 4) that holds the players name

1250 points Commerative Chest that holds the players name. Same as above

2500 points Commerative Wall Plaque comes ins silver, bronze, copper, gold and wood tone. Says "In honor of (players Name) who has given (age of account) days of service to the kingom.

3000 Points Weapons of GM construction that are hued the color of the armour set. 10 different weapons that say "britania guard" in title.

5000 Points LAMP POST. 3 colors. Says "My the light of our kingdom shine" or something cheesy like that.

5000 Points Lanterns. Same saying. But they sing. 3 colors.

You need more items that are fun and less expensive.

B

BadManiac

<blockquote><hr>

I'm not signing this, I just happen to have 10,000 planeshields stored in my house. Errr, nevermind my house can't hold that much so they must be in my bank box. Errrr..............nevermind.

[/ QUOTE ]Screw 10000 of them, to get a full, and utterly useless (don't care what set mods they add, it'll still be useless), knight's armor set, you need 60,000 (sixty thousand) of them!? Good luck storing that.

J

jelake

/unsigned

They're good the way they are. With the current totals I can afford 1 piece of armor, 1 pair of boots, and a set of earrings.

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Hunt where?

/signed, though you have many threads with the same topic Prince...

B

BadManiac

<blockquote><hr>

They are ok, stop complain and go to hunt!

[/ QUOTE ]Hunt what? Do you realize how many fallen warriors you'd have to kill to get an armor set? Sixty Thousand, that's how many. [edit]And that's all exclusively solo. If someone else gets lootrighs and grabs the item, the count goes up[/edit] I doubt that many has ever spawned since the event began, in total, across all shards... Hunt my rear.

G

He's modified his OP and many of the turn in values.
Notice it says in the post that it's subject to change.
Really no need for anything like "These Turn In Rates SUCK". Another title like "Hey Draconi how about we modify the turn in rates for example:" would have... given better feedback?

G

*smiles* People only hear what they want hear. Read only what they what to read. Comprehend...

J

Jerry Seinfeld

<blockquote><hr>

20 Gold Soveriens
27 Beserker's Scythes
40 Cursed Items
200 Mystic Weponas
250 Pieces of Rubble
308 Vanquishing Weapons
400 Power Weapons
500 Silver Crowns
800 Snake Skins
Four Thousand Shillings

Please put "/signed" in your response if you agree these rates need to change -- either to drop the cost or increase the value of turn-ins. I will update the number of signatures.

Responses about "whining" and so forth... save your breath. They will be ignored. I will only look for "/signed" in any responses when I tally.

/signed

[/ QUOTE ]

/signed

Honestly, where do they think we could put (let alone acquire) those massively huge amounts of stuff? I don't have enough of any of that to get a single piece.

K

kennykilleduo

<blockquote><hr>

20 Gold Soveriens
27 Beserker's Scythes
40 Cursed Items
200 Mystic Weponas
250 Pieces of Rubble
308 Vanquishing Weapons
400 Power Weapons
500 Silver Crowns
800 Snake Skins
Four Thousand Shillings

/signed

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I care but did you not read this part of Draconi's post???

<blockquote><hr>

The following list of turn-ins and rewards are subject to change during testing - especially redemption values of points. Also, more rewards, including a mouse hole house-addon, will be available in Publish 53.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

/signed

I have gathered maybe 200 swords/shields, but that means I can only get two shirts!