• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Petition/Idea

• Thread starter imported_Cysphruo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Cysphruo

Please post weither you agree or disagree with this, if you must say more please keep it down to a few lines

We've all gotten those magical smith hammers from monsters that have properties like a weapon, last time i quit and returned to uo these were new to me and i thought i could craft items with the same properties the hammer had so i saved any i got.

so why not? i think we should be able to craft items with the same properties as the smith hammer you might find on a monster, its a neat idea, adds some spice to looting and some to blacksmithing.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*gasp* A crafter having control over the properties of an item?? This is madness!!

I

imported_SavageSP

Id like to see Ingredients commonly found on monsters play a part in crafting.

Collect or buy Items(some new, some existing) off monsters, plants etc in game.
Place them in a crafting satchel according to properties youd like to add to your armor or weapon, and press craft, you could use runics to boost the percentages of the mods you chose to add, and runics would still be usefull.

Example for Weapons: If you wanted to add Damage Inc= Lard of an Ogre Lord,
SSI=Essence of a Paragon creature, HCI= Eye of a Centuar, etc.

Example for Armor: Phy=Earth Elemental Dirt, Fire= Essence of a fire Elemental, Cold= Essence of an Ice Elemental, Poison= Any Snake Fang, Energy= Firefly Charge, The items could spawn on anything killed, some could be grown, as long as they were common and stackable. If you wanted more fire resist add more of that item less of others.

Properties could be chosen, Intensities would go off skill level for normal Tools with a cap, and be magnified by using Runics. Maxed out properties you chose using Barbed Kits and Valorite Hammers.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Id like to see Ingredients commonly found on monsters play a part in crafting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed, and it would give mid-low level people something to do for profit while training up on those earth elementals and such.

G

I agree with that... let the properties come from individual items/components that are pieced together.

I'm not big on the idea of a "Hammer of Cloning".