• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pet training

• Thread starter Victory Dance
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
V

Victory Dance

when training a bonded pet, and it dies, and you rez it, are there any penalties for the pet dying? do they lose some skill points?

thanks!

-VD

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

0.1% on every skill.
but this dont influence the max.-skills, you can train the 0.1% which they loose, up again.

S

Sarphus

The penalty is applied when you res the pet. If you res your own pet you lose .1 in every skill. If someone else res's it for you I think you lose .5, but I don't remember for sure.

Den2

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think if you rez someone else's pet it loses .5...I've rez'd many pets for people and they've never said anything about that...I'm sure I would have been yelled at by someone if I tried and their pet lost .5 because I'm being nice.

Z

Zodiac19

The penalty is applied when you res the pet. If you res your own pet you lose .1 in every skill. If someone else res's it for you I think you lose .5, but I don't remember for sure.

It used to be that way but was changed several years ago. Now all pets lose a standard .1 to all skills no matter who does the res.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll confirm what Zodiac said. I know a lot of people where so happy when they changed it to flat .1