• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet training ... save someone else this embarrassment

• Thread starter Samantha_deWintr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Samantha_deWintr

Hoping to save someone else this embarrassing moment. Apparently when you cast "clumsy" on your nightmare it ticks her off. One death shroud later, lesson learned! Sigh.

-Samantha.

S

Samantha_deWintr

And a question ... how can I train up her magic resist myself without her killing me? I haven't figured that part out yet.

Thanks,
~Samantha

O

Old Man of UO

I use a nightmare and bake to train magic and magic resist on each other. Also good for vet skill gains. You can do it in Trammel and they won't damage each other but also wont' gain resist, if I remember that correctly.

S

Samantha_deWintr

I'm in a guild, does that make a difference? I.E. will they damage each other since I'm guilded? I think I read that somewhere...

Thanks!!
~Samantha

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
should be able to tell it all stop and all stay and shouldaent attack back

K

Kazumi the Wild

Tell your pet to stop. Tell your pet to stay. Tell your pet to stay. Tell your pet to stay.

Wait a few seconds. Tell your pet to stay.

Your pet damn well better stay.

Cast away!

S

Samantha_deWintr

Thank you!! Worked perfectly. She wasn't happy, but she stayed.

~Samantha.

S

Samantha_deWintr

Thank you ... that's a good tip especially since I'm training disco on this character too.

Thanks!
~Samantha.

G

GFY

Keep your pets well fed or.... well you thought they were pi$$ed before!!! :eyes:

D

Dragonchilde

Old Haven. Seriously.

You know those spectral spellbinders? Have your pet collect a craploadof those, then go to the marble patio on the edge of the town. Park pet there, let the spellbinders cast away.

S

Samantha_deWintr

Hmm, sounds like a good way to work vet too! Thanks!!