• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Training Gains Cut Back?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have trained a lot of pets and used Navery for most all of the gains. Usually when I get the "greatly" message the pet gets a 1.5 bump. But over the last couple of days the "greatly" message is only giving a .7 bump. Did they cut it back? or is RNG just being fickle in yet another area?

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Fear not my friend.. its a bug that happen in certain rounds of navrey when sometimes it will give ya a reduced value of % gains.. it happened on a Cu I was training.,. but after that round was over and it got to 100% it reverted to the right values.. =^-~=

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have trained a lot of pets and used Navery for most all of the gains. Usually when I get the "greatly" message the pet gets a 1.5 bump. But over the last couple of days the "greatly" message is only giving a .7 bump. Did they cut it back? or is RNG just being fickle in yet another area?
Prolly a level 2 pet... they are always .7

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
L1-2 and 2-3 are .7 on the big gainers like nav or dread pirates 3-4 is 2.5 and 4-5 is 1.25 Atleast on the DPs not sure about Nav on those gains.