• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet training and how much Int,Mana,Strength i need ?

DeBruce

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Cheers,

i just want to ask how necessary is to raise Int, Mana and Strength and wich skills get influencend by that ?

THX You !

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Cheers,

i just want to ask how necessary is to raise Int, Mana and Strength and wich skills get influencend by that ?

THX You !
Our website has alot of information about animal training, including calculators so you can see how various things play out.

Int is a mana recovery stat (and a small bit of spell damage increase on magery pets) It works with the Mana Regen attribute and focus/med to determine the overall mana recovery rate. Good practice is 370 int. The higher intelligence is, the longer you mana pool will take to spend down initially and once the original mana pool is spent the more spells it will be able to cast over time.

Mana is the initial mana pool the animal has. Size of the mana pool depends on the species of the animal and how many hit points you want to end up with in the end. A good practice would be that there is enough to last as long as possible with Intelligence/mr/focus/med

Strength works in conjunction with base damage to determine the damage per swing your pet is capable of (tactics and anatomy determine damage also) Good practice is 700 strength, however pets like beetles, etc, you cannot obtain that. And some pets you would want 700 int over 700 str. This is of course for maximum dps.

Good general practice is to cap out Str, Dex and Int at their 2300 combined intensity cap. (700 str, 150 dex, 370 int as an example).

Last edited: