• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet summon balls macro

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Pinco, and users

I have recently returned and play on a new computer so all my old setting are long gone!

I am trying to set up a macro for summon my pets

1x beetle
1x pack clam
1x pack horse

I drag each summon ball to the macro but it keep selecting the same ball even though I have 3 in use

so it keeps selecting the beetle for example even though I drag different pat balls for each macro?

I cant for the lift of me remember how to set it up :(

thanks for any help guys

Jack

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco, and users

I have recently returned and play on a new computer so all my old setting are long gone!

I am trying to set up a macro for summon my pets

1x beetle
1x pack clam
1x pack horse

I drag each summon ball to the macro but it keep selecting the same ball even though I have 3 in use

so it keeps selecting the beetle for example even though I drag different pat balls for each macro?

I cant for the lift of me remember how to set it up :(

thanks for any help guys

Jack
you can't use the summoning balls in a macro, the client takes the first one it finds... just use the proper actions for that purpose :p