• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet ressuctetion calculator ???

Raco

Visitor
Hello guys,

Im creating a support (protector) to support my tamer doing spawns, the template is:

Magery
Discordance
Musicianmanship
Medit
Hiding
Animal Lore
Veterinary

So the rationale behind this is that I can soulstone my veterinary and get 120 on spellweaving, and have my protector to rez chars with magery, pets with vet and discord champs, so for finish this template I want to know whats the sucess rate for rezzing a pet for what I understand with 80 lore and 80 vet you have a chance to rez a pet, but does anyone knows or have a calculator for it ? Because I want to know the probability to sucess rez a pet taking into consideration my skill level.