• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pet ress problem

C

cucujanu

hi fellow tamers,

i got a problem with the resurrection of my dragon.
i try to ress and i only get the message *you cannot see that*
i tried to recall, gate , log out ,but nothing seems to help.
but he listens to my commands ,stay,follow.
didt anybody experience something like this before?

Gm takes forever ,grml...

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well not much help to you since its already fixed but I had the issue as well how I got around it was to get my char killed, logged out/in which gave me message since your dead your pet has been stabled blah blah, got rezzed then logged out/in and was able to rez my drag then.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder if closing your paperdoll and then reopening it helps in a situation like that.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi fellow tamers,

i got a problem with the resurrection of my dragon.
i try to ress and i only get the message *you cannot see that*
i tried to recall, gate , log out ,but nothing seems to help.
but he listens to my commands ,stay,follow.
didt anybody experience something like this before?

Gm takes forever ,grml...
Sounds like the old problem where they'd be standing just above the ground level and deemed out of sight when you vet.

If it happens again, tell your pet to stop, then wait till he starts to wander and takes a step and "drops down" to ground level. Sometimes you need to try a couple of times to get it to work. Then tell him to follow you or stay till you vet him. It's been a while since it's happened to me, but that's how I used to fix it.

Wenchy

S

Sarphus

Sounds like the old problem where they'd be standing just above the ground level and deemed out of sight when you vet.

If it happens again, tell your pet to stop, then wait till he starts to wander and takes a step and "drops down" to ground level. Sometimes you need to try a couple of times to get it to work. Then tell him to follow you or stay till you vet him. It's been a while since it's happened to me, but that's how I used to fix it.

Wenchy
Yep!

It's the same stupid line of sight code that says "you can't see that" when you try to all kill on something standing right next to you...

3 cheers for crappy LoS code!