• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Power Calc has Moved! GDragons Added!

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all -

UOCraft.com has been moved to a new server and redesigned. I'm glad to report that the move took less than 4 hours today, which is much shorter than I expected! You can find the Pet Power Calculator at the UOCraft.com home page in the main navigation, or directly here:

New address:
http://www.uocraft.com/taming/pet-power-calculator/

Here are the latest changes:

- Added Greater Dragons - please feel free to provide feedback, as these numbers seem to still be in flux (ie. we don't have the skill ranges set in stone yet). Thanks to all who have offered feedback thus far!

- Tweaked the math to more accurately reflect the weighting of resists vs hit points vs stats vs skills. Thanks to Jimmy Pop for pointing out the flaw in my logic!

If you experience anything funky, please let me know! Thanks!!

(I've updated the URL up in the sticky post as well, for those looking for the address there).