• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet failed to bond..now what?

K

Kimble

Hi all, noob tamer here with possibly a dumb question :)

Some kind soul on Europa tamed a Cu for me last week, so I fed it and popped it in the stable.

Now, silly me forgot to put on my jewels when I took it out a week later and fed it, soooo it didn't bond.

Question is....how long do I have to wait to try again? I waited till next server up, took him out and fed him but nothing, no message, nought. This time I had my Jewels on taking me to 110 Lore.108 Taming.

Anyone have some advice plse?
Thanks.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you take the jewels off and feed him, you have to start the process all over again. So you have to wait another week to bond.

It really ticked me off when I made the same mistake, as it happened with my first high level pet (a rune beetle in that case) and I had to wait a total of two weeks before I took it out for a real hunt.