• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Personal Survey

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Are people still interested in player events or would be interested in say a fishing contest?

Last edited:

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are people still interested in player events or would be interested in say a fishing contest?
I'm always interested in player events. I can't always participate in all of them due to time constraints, but I appreciate and respect people who put the time and energy into organizing them.

As for fishing in particular, I don't have a fisherman character, but I know there's been some success with these in the past.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am. Right now I am holding off on doing anything else other then the Net Toss. Our PEC has pretty much stopped putting up Gates for the net Toss several months ago. If he cannot even do a Gate at least once a month, then how could I rely on him to even help with another Player Event ?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am. Right now I am holding off on doing anything else other then the Net Toss. Our PEC has pretty much stopped putting up Gates for the net Toss several months ago. If he cannot even do a Gate at least once a month, then how could I rely on him to even help with another Player Event ?
Does anybody really need a gate to the NM docks? Pretty easy to get to, isn't it? Just saying :)

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I wont put total blame on the PEC but I was disappointed my last attempt to get help from him, I will write that off as misunderstanding by us both . However him not replying when I tried contacting him afterwards was disappointing. Was he brought up to Messana when she visited the other day? I wish I could have made her visit but I was on a trip and had no way to log into game.

Dashiel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am always interested in these things. Back in the day we ran informal Peerless events for players that didn't know how to do them. It was a great way to stimulate activity on the shard.

Sent from my 9024W using Tapatalk

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i love fishing event i miss them, i do miss doing the woodmen even but when no one sign up other then slayer of bunny it get a little sad and i have not done a auction cuz the last time i did one i was getting pancake at cuz of it being a blind one