• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Perfect Weapon Type for Sammy Fencer?

B

Bloodeye

Hi guys,

i am always reading about the ornate axe, but whats about the best weapon type for a sammy with fencing?
got some runics, which i wanted to burn

Thx for help

G

For? PvP, PvM? I'd guess the war fork and the kryss are most popular.

B

Bloodeye

Mainly PVM for a VIP Sammy

Those are both 1 handed, parry chanche with 2 handed with parry and bushido is higher...

V

Valhakar

Short spear and pitchfork if you have moderate dex (115-135). Spear if you have massive dex/stamina.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bushido fencer/PvM...

Pitch fork, Pike (25-30SSI), long spear

One handed:

War fork, Leaf blade

S

Swordhappy

<blockquote><hr>

Mainly PVM for a VIP Sammy

Those are both 1 handed, parry chanche with 2 handed with parry and bushido is higher...

[/ QUOTE ]

"F" V!P... LNR FTW!!!!

M

Maximinus Thrax

For PVM it's more about the mods than weapons specials, so any weapon with the right mods for the right monster will work.

I forgot to mention, any weapon but a lance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Slowest piece of crap in the whole game.
Unless you have 100% SSI, don't ever buy one

E

Emil_surdeegen

iam not playing fencer i use macing but ill promis you that pike is best for pvm but you realy need hsl and hml becous of the 2 handed

G

<blockquote><hr>

For PVM it's more about the mods than weapons specials, so any weapon with the right mods for the right monster will work.

I forgot to mention, any weapon but a lance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Slowest piece of crap in the whole game.
Unless you have 100% SSI, don't ever buy one

[/ QUOTE ]

Donno, I got one with 100% HLL and 99% HML, was thinking about testing it out, lol.

M

Maximinus Thrax

I wouldn't bother

Go to stratics weapons info page, then check out the DPS (damage per second). The lance is by far the worst weapon ever, even though you can dismount people while you're mounted, if you miss the first attempt, you could be dead by the time you swing again!!!