• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Perfect time for this Vet Reward....

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Johara's Magic Carpet
(as previously suggested)

1) Must be placed within a home you own
2) Standing on such, when Arcane Circle is cast will give a 'standard' (my word choice) +6 crystal to all standing on at time of casting.

please consider please please

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So it's basically a reskinned arcane circle with max. buff?

Dunno why now is the perfect time, but I like it.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Dunno why it would be tied behind a vet reward. Another example of paying for something that was badly designed in the first case.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you could get a level 6 focus by yourself? Seems to defeat the entire point of Arcane Circle being a cooperative spell. Not to mention it would defeat the purpose of half of the spellweaving mastery.

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With EJ having ability to self-serve and 'do it yourself' should be rather easy anyway... just give us the magic carpet ride :p

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On a side note, I'm curious if any vets will be opening an Endless Journey account to make spellweavers to help their shards fill the focus circle.
We have many daily circles on LS.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Spellweaving Mastery III already lowers the number of characters needed for a six down to just two...

I'd rather have a magic carpet as a mount, even if it resembles the silliness of the magic carpet from Ultima VII.

U7MC.jpg

But then I also want this:
Balloon.jpg

@Kyronix

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spellweaving Mastery III already lowers the number of characters needed for a six down to just two...

I'd rather have a magic carpet as a mount, even if it resembles the silliness of the magic carpet from Ultima VII.

View attachment 77521
They put chairs on the magic carpet? haha.

Helping out with circles, I've noticed many don't have the mastery. This will be more the case if we get more returning players using Endless Journey.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, it looks ridiculous and is buggy as hell, but it's great for traveling around the map.
I've been asking for an ethy magic carpet for ages and asked that it give gargish flying abilities after SA came out. I never did play the original Ultimas past Ultima 6 however so missed out on the magical carpet bus.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been asking for an ethy magic carpet for ages and asked that it give gargish flying abilities after SA came out. I never did play the original Ultimas past Ultima 6 however so missed out on the magical carpet bus.
It's never too late for Ultima! You can get Ultima VII for $1.79 (includes 2 full games: Black Gate & Serpent Isle, plus the expansion pack for each) from gog.com and play it on a modern machine.

Or buy the entire Ultima series for $10.74...

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's never too late for Ultima! You can get Ultima VII for $1.79 (includes 2 full games: Black Gate & Serpent Isle, plus the expansion pack for each) from gog.com and play it on a modern machine.

Or buy the entire Ultima series for $10.74...
I actually have it, I just haven't had time to play it yet. I got Savage Empires as well after Time of Legends came out.