• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

People, what are they doing?

• Thread starter anoobis00
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

anoobis00

I just got back to UO after some years (stoped 3-4 months after ML release) and now i'm back but i don't have SA expansion.
So i was wondering... do people still go to gauntlet or peerless? Or everyone is hanging around the new areas

PS: if someone could give me a SA key, i would be very thankful xDDD

My name is Doomer, necro/mage just started at atlantic

K

Krrom

I have been back for a bit over a month now myself. I quit just a week or two after Samurai came out. I can answer a few of your questions:

1) Gauntlet - well people do still do it but its not always 24/7 like the old AoS days. Sometimes you go and you will be with 3 other people. Sometimes a guild is there, sometimes there is a huge mob of folks.

2) Peerless - yes these are quite common still and people do them regularly.

The new SA stuff is of course very hot right now. Other than that I have some random tidbits you may not know:

1) Destard - used to kill the entire dungeon on several of my characters without paying much attention. Enter - Greater Dragon - they were a bit of a surprise when I first encountered those. I couldnt remember a death rob in the first level in that dungeon before my return night.

2) Skeletal Dragons, Lich Lords, Lady of the Snow, Shadow Wyrm - yeah these could definitely kill you at times if you were not paying attention. Now they cast machinegun Necro spells including revenant in addition to mage spells (poison at 1000000/2000000 fc/fcr it seems).

Anyway...