• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Pen and Ink

• Thread starter Lustig als'Holle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lustig als'Holle

I just got an item from an IDOC that I can't find any information on. It looks like a scribe's pen, but it is just called "Pen and Ink", weight 1 stone, and has no uses. Can someone please tell me where this comes from and if it has any value? Thanks!

P.S. This might already be on here somewhere, but I can't get the search function to work today (I couldn't even find this thread, even when using just one of the words "pen" or "ink").

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pretty sure you can still get these as daily rares, stealing from crates or chests, just not sure where.... can check the UO Thief forum for details

and the search function is not fond of three letter words :)

F

Fraggles

I have wondered on this items also..i have collected quite alot of these so im thinking if they are rare they are not That rare. Any if on this items would help me also and possibly clear up some lockdowns for me lol

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's from old quest. The collector quest I believe. A buddy knows so I will check with him and get back to yas.

F

Fraggles

lol that looks like it flutter haha. but does the npc one have charges?

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, after checking, I was mistaken. I got it confused with the paints and brush which is the quest item I was refering to. Dunno about a no use pen and ink.