• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PeeVeePee =D

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Moderator note: Welcome to the "new" official Origin PvP thread. See post #20 below for a link to the original thread. Now back to the original post from DarkLotus[FL].

-OBSIDIAN-

Ice 1 v1.jpg Donnie Dead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Trash-talking a thief (with no combat abilities) for hiding:
UO0280.jpg

Still trash-talking a thief (who is winning):
UO0281.jpg

Killed by thief in next town:
UO0283.jpg

Edit: And no I don't loot. Not sure why I had his corpse open. Hehe

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Nice pics, but we do have a pvp thread..maybe we should archive that one and make a new one...I do love threads like this :) Nice to see a bit of pvp action.....need to bring more people to Origin so we can kill them...er...well..you know ;)

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nice pics, but we do have a pvp thread..maybe we should archive that one and make a new one...I do love threads like this :) Nice to see a bit of pvp action.....need to bring more people to Origin so we can kill them...er...well..you know ;)
I was thinking about that or merging the threads. Anyone object if I make this the new PvP thread and sticky it?

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Go for it. I prefer the idea of the old one just being archived. Its old and full of trash-talk. This one is just picture-ful... Hehe. Speaking of which....

UO0380.jpg

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah could do without the trash talk...this one, so far! Is just nice pictures..I like it :)

Makes me wanna join VvV but I have no clue how it works and have not pvp'd in like...forever lol.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea no trash for the bash, love for the glove.

There once was a man from new haven...
His innocence I was a craving,
Called him to fel
It really went well
I just took what woulda been gaven.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Friend of mine just ICQed me, asking me to post this since he doesn't have a stratics account.

He said to say "dumpy" also.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
He sent me like 5 more screenshots of dead DarkLotus, but they are full of genchat spam with DarkLotus swearing and saying nasty things. I don't really want to post those and get into trouble (And I'm too lazy to filter them), there was this one too.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Hmm, I see 3 screen shots all filled with names I was the originator of and yet they are not me...

I also see a screen shot of a guild that I was in, and it disbanded many years ago that came to Origin and originated on pac.

What's up with the impostors?

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
pls stop feeding this person kills. he wont stop icqing me to post screenshots and wont make a stratics acc :(

Last edited:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I HATE HIS TEMPLATE!!! LOL

Yes...that happened......Love you Phooey but I hate your template! Try one that actually needs some skill ;)

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I HATE HIS TEMPLATE!!! LOL

Yes...that happened......Love you Phooey but I hate your template! Try one that actually needs some skill ;)
based on him fighting out numbered in these screen shots I wouldn't state that he needs "skill". I would suggest evaluating your own....

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That's the point....you don't need any skill to death strike/nerve strike/death strike rinse repeat...skill involves using more then 2 buttons on your keyboard lol. oh don't forget the disarm....OVER AND OVER....tired of lameness that's all :)

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
That's the point....you don't need any skill to death strike/nerve strike/death strike rinse repeat...skill involves using more then 2 buttons on your keyboard lol. oh don't forget the disarm....OVER AND OVER....tired of lameness that's all :)
I asked him what his macros were, he replied:
"Primary ability, Secondary ability, animal form, focus attack, death strike, lightning strike, momentum strike, mirror image, confidence, evasion, shadow jump, hide, stealth, smokebomb, potions, trapped box. Also use teleport scrolls, wall of stone scrolls, supernovas, conflag potions, shurikens, Orc brute and ward removal talis. And 6 dif weapons depending on situation. Most important, dunk on dumpies button (which i assume is attack last). Thunderstorm, Attunement, Gift of Renewal". Seems like more than two buttons.

Personally I'm no expert in this area, stealth stuff isn't really my sort of thing, but I think anything done even remotely correctly tends to look easy from the bystander's point of view (@Giggles would be better suited for knowledge of stealthers). I also think that it's unbecoming of a representative to be inadvertently trash talking other players on the forums they represent. I would like to say that you're better than that, but I honestly don't know you.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'm not inadvertently doing anything...I am allowed to trash talk yes?

I think that people claiming to be posting for their *friends* is kinda silly imo :)

Anyway...I will avoid your *friend* when I can, just personal preference :)

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I agree, it is silly. But he refuses to make an account, when he asked me to post some screenshots I told him to make an acc, we ended up dueling to settle it and I lost. Thus when people on Origin feed him kills, I get to post them. Hurray me, /sarcasm.

edit: "phooey r champ"

-.-

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Maybe he can't....he talks in game like he's 12....maybe his parents won't let him create an account....I know I wouldn't, people these days are kinda creepy!

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
*shrugs* he very well could be that young, I really don't know... How ever I do know that he had a blast at Origin's fel event last night. So much fun in fact, I think I might bring a chr over myself for such events!

Edit: I was looking forward to reading a report of this event but there doesn't seem to be one posted. @Larisa

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I can't go to the events, as a reporter I need to be there, but your *friend* has ruined fel events for me...give a big kiss and thanks to Cartel for that for me will ya?

Sorry to the rest of the shard that a few sour peaches ruin things.

Had a blast on Pacific during the ruby event, the reds there are actually fun to fight, they don't rez kill and talk hooey phooey trash :)

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I can't go to the events, as a reporter I need to be there, but your *friend* has ruined fel events for me...give a big kiss and thanks to Cartel for that for me will ya?

Sorry to the rest of the shard that a few sour peaches ruin things.

Had a blast on Pacific during the ruby event, the reds there are actually fun to fight, they don't rez kill and talk hooey phooey trash :)
mfw phooey isnt even cartel... and then you go on to say how fun we cartel are to actually "fight" on Pac. But not before blaming cartel for Origin fel events, a server we aren't on (outside of event characters). >_>

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think I'm the nicest member of cartel!
The rest of them smell funny and grunt a lot :eek:/

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think I'm the nicest member of cartel!
The rest of them smell funny and grunt a lot :eek:/
I agree! You're the only one of them I like :heart:

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Rumor has it... A complete and utter 2 man stomping happened tonight in Despise and later at Yew moongate.

Anyone got screenshots or story?

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi I'm Donnie Darko and I like to talk trash and then protection recall away anytime I see DarkLotus[FL] Donnie being a bitchboy.png