• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

peacemaking against greater dragons

A

asparouh

With 120 peacemaking and 100 music, what are the success rate to peace a greater dragon in pvp? Is it worth getting 120 peace/100 music(no room for 120 music unfortunately) against tamers? Thanks.

B

burnttrees

i don't mean to steal your thread but i cant find the greater dragon on the barding calculator or even on stratics for that matter and am curious about the stats of them

F

Fink

i don't mean to steal your thread but i cant find the greater dragon on the barding calculator or even on stratics for that matter and am curious about the stats of them
As applies to barding they're 160 (max) difficulty, taming stats I don't know offhand.

H

Hunters Moon

As applies to barding they're 160 (max) difficulty, taming stats I don't know offhand.
Sadly its easier to tame a Greater Dragon than it is to peace it. Something like 104.7 taming kill needed to tame it I think. How pathetic is that?

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly its easier to tame a Greater Dragon than it is to peace it. Something like 104.7 taming kill needed to tame it I think. How pathetic is that?
The whole barding difficulty list is borked, it has nothing to do with greater dragons, just the stupid attitude that barding is super-powerful so you need over 100 skill to successfully bard anything decent. There are other tameables with lower tame requirements than barding difficulty, though I realise you're probably only posting here because you don't think greaters should be tameable.

Wenchy

H

Hunters Moon

The whole barding difficulty list is borked, it has nothing to do with greater dragons, just the stupid attitude that barding is super-powerful so you need over 100 skill to successfully bard anything decent. There are other tameables with lower tame requirements than barding difficulty, though I realise you're probably only posting here because you don't think greaters should be tameable.

Wenchy
You're right,it is my opinion that greaters should not,nor should have ever been,tameable. A pet with 1000+ hp's and resists that I would never be able to have on my warrior or mage;tamers have easy access to.

104.7 to tame?? :rant2: Try taking any other template against a greater dragon where the adverage skill of that template is 104.7. You would collect alot of deathrobes.

C

Crystilastamous

It wouldn't listen to you much at 104.7. (if that is even the magic number to *tame*)

Discord, then peace.

H

Hunters Moon

It wouldn't listen to you much at 104.7. (if that is even the magic number to *tame*)

Discord, then peace.
Would your % chance to command the dragon be higher than 0%? At 2x legendary(peace/musician) the success rate is about 20%. At ~105 skill in peace/music,any attempt to peace the dragon would be futile and pointless.

Edit: Ok if I discorded the dragon I would have to make sure to stay in the same screen as the target to keep the discord effect going,and wait for the skill timer to "cool" so I can attempt a peace. Thanks but no thanks.