• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

peace out

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well im done with uo! my account is currently up for sale and once i get a good price ill be leaving!!! but wanted to give a heads up:)

fyi please dont ask about account info here this isnt a buy/sell thread, dont want it removed :/

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry to hear we're losing another person :(

peace be with you in your travels ( well, unless peace isn't what you're looking for :) )

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how nice of ya to join me man! just close the sucker down man, UO is dead, you wont find a seller. Close it down, and just enjoy life!!!

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Always sad to hear another one is leaving :( Hope ya get a good buyer for the account. Be safe out there :)

V

Vyal

UO doesn't suck the idea of a game that doesn't take a insane pc to play people can go to work and play it in the background while at work, watch movies with UO in background, leave it running all day like a IM'r, PvP is still second to none as far as MMO's go.

If there was more people this game would be ALOT better and would make more people join.

Sorry to hear your leaving that sucks ya.
I have quit 5 times since 98'

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damion spikes? why man he was a newb pvmer :D
lol! well keep your **** in the bank if u do decide to return. take it from my dumbass, it's terrible leaving with awesome toons/items back in the day and having to start all over again.