• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Peacemaking] Peace masteries not working on summons?

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read on here somewhere that the passive healing from Peace mastery works on Earth Ele summons.

I've tried it, but it doesn't seem to be working. It does work with another player in party mode, just not my summons and not in party mode.

I must be doing something wrong.

Do you have to summon first then activate the mastery, or mastery first then summon?

And yes, I am staying within range for the effects to reach my summons.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read on here somewhere that the passive healing from Peace mastery works on Earth Ele summons.
It sounds like you are having an issue with Resilience.

A quick google search provided this: http://stratics.com/community/threads/mastery-spell-song-buffs-to-summons.284345/. I was unable to find anything further/more recent. I am unsure if this was ever corrected. I cannot say that this is the issue, just something I found.

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It may have been a fix for the flagging issue that sometimes occurred with evil/criminal summons