• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC: Sampire Suit and Weapon

Night

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

Checking value of this suit and weapon please before I decide whether to use myself or sell.

Suit is designed to go with either Folded Steel or Mace and Shield Reading Glasses (not included in any potential sale).

Stats are as follows (with either glasses on):

Physical 70
Fire 70 (92 for Vampiric Embrace)
Cold 70
Poison 70
Energy 70

LMC 35
SI 40
HPI 23
MI 15

Weapon is very nice UBWS (6 mods) 1H with Feint, very handy for big solo mobs. As it's not imbued it can be easily pof'd to 255 durability.

Piccy

Thanks for reading and any PC's.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your leaf blade is worth 30 Million easy! May be more, to the right person.

As for the suit i would pay 10 mill tops for it. You skimpt on the LMC by 5 which you could have gotten if you had made better parts with better resists. Allso you have 0 Hit Point Regen on the suit, i would rathRr it had HPR than HPI

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, didnt know about how much could be the leafblade, so i do now an aceptable offer of 20 mill

Pm me and we can discuss about it :p

Night

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You skimpt on the LMC by 5 which you could have gotten if you had made better parts with better resists. Allso you have 0 Hit Point Regen on the suit, i would rathRr it had HPR than HPI
It wasn't a matter of skimping on the LMC, it was about balancing the resists and imbuing weights to get an all 70's suit without having to imbue 2 resists on every piece of armour and not wasting a fortune on mats. :thumbsup:

I'd never put HPR on a Sampire suit but each to their own :thumbup1:

Night

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for all the interest in the weapon, it's not actually an auction just a PC.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was it made using valorite hammer? Nice weapon if your interested in selling it I would like to bid on it.

T

Tinsil

I would say the leafblade is probably worth 75mish to the right person.