• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC please on what i think is an uber pvp bow

C

Connor_Graham

I don't think that would even sell on a vendor unless a new player was to purchase it.

G

Dont accept that. any pvp archer wanna gimme an estimate?
basically been offered 12m for it but still not sure thats enough bearing in mind its balanced etc

G

I'd take the 12 mil if that was a legitimate offer, I've seen much better bows go for alot less than that. 10ssi on a composite bow isn't going to be very fast, it doesn't have mana leech or any hit effect that adds anything to the shots (magic arrow, harm, fireball, lower defense, etc...). Balanced is nice, but with its shot delay time you could use one without balanced and unequip, chug, re-equip without missing a shot.

now if it was a magical shortbow....

Rey~

C

Connor_Graham

I'm sorry, I didn't notice it was balanced. That does make quite a difference.

G

good point reymar, i will accept the current offer. thanks guys

E

EB_Arcbolt

you are lucky to sell for that price. Me being a pvp archer wouldnt even pick that up off the ground.

G

Your loss, i have a similar one but with hit fireball and it rox

E

EB_Arcbolt

as per the other comment re: disarm chug rearm, thats what i do, and i am very sure i would rox u, i invite you to pac for a duel, so look me up if you ever here.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I also throw bows like that in the trash would be a good newbie bow though

G

then yer throwing away millions! as for the offer of a fight, sure but on europa!

K

Kith Kanan

I got bows like that in chests I never open ..... maybe I should sort em sometimes...

G

'Worth'?
any object is only worth what somebody will pay for it.