• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC please on the items inside

K

kray2s

Hi,

I am trying to value my collection as im possibly taking a break from UO for a while although i haven't quite decided yet lol

So just in case i will be looking for a few pc's in the coming days / weeks.

One has me stumped at the moment. So could any please give me a price check for an etheral crook?

The graphic it self is just labeled = crook. When in a chars pack or locked down it is coloured black, however when held it takes on the appearance simular to the "see throughish" colour the etheral mounts take.

Also any info about where its from would be apprieciated? was it a bugged item etc etc?

Ty in advance

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Changling dupe of an event item, dont know the original item or where be it, same as the glacial daggers/ethy cloaks/pally sword etc etc...