• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC - pink muffin, named vendor deed, fishing weight

G

A PC on this stuff would be appreciated.

A pink muffin called "From Me 2 U"
"Fishing Weight"- this looks like a seed
"A Deed For A Vendor Named Olivette" weighs 90

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A pink muffin called "From Me 2 U" -250k

"Fishing Weight"- (Can Still Make These) -1-2m

"A Deed For A Vendor Named Olivette" weighs 90 -1-2m

If its on ATL id like the vendor deed

I

imported_blesh

Around valentines day i saw the muffins go for 1-2 mil. So maybe if you wait a year you can get your moneys worth

I

imported_feath

<blockquote><hr>

"Fishing Weight"- (Can Still Make These) -1-2m

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you make fishing weights?

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 17 of these muffins, some just say Muffin but some others have sayings on them, The ones with sayings on them are in a stack, if i take one out will it still have the saying on it or just turn into a plain coloured Muffin.

Her is a pic of the muffins.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have 17 of these muffins, some just say Muffin but some others have sayings on them, The ones with sayings on them are in a stack, if i take one out will it still have the saying on it or just turn into a plain coloured Muffin.

Her is a pic of the muffins.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is my understanding that when you take one from the named stack, then it becomes the muffin...if you understand what I am saying.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye, stacking them removes the name and turns them into just regular colored muffins
making them worth about 50k instead of 250k...IMO