• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC Ossy Skin Boots

• Thread starter JustinKatzWR1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

JustinKatzWR1

Recently recovered from an idoc..."Ostard Skin Boots". Anyone got info on the event origin, quanitity, and estimated value.

Thanks in advance...

M

mdacc#one

This originates from Pacific.

It was never part of any events. But when the Seers left UO, many of them instead of turning in their items they gave them to their friends. This particular Seer left soon after Trammel came out. She also had Talons Necklace, your boots, 1-2 other peices, but the most desirable one is the Terathian SilkSkin Shirt (which added 20 resistances) after AoS came out along with Vine cord sandles (the latter originated from Sonoma). Other items that people are familiar with from Seers are Sebratis book of memories, pure black deer mask, mellow yellow staff, and few others.

J

JustinKatzWR1

Any guess on value, gotta be decent amount since theyre fairly unique, if not 1 of a kind?

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

Any guess on value, gotta be decent amount since theyre fairly unique, if not 1 of a kind?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is the only 1 that was created.

S

StarlaUO

Is the Terathian SilkSkin Shirt same as terathan silk shirt? I have seen the terathan silk shirt on Oceania, its owned by Gavin and it has like 3 physical resist. I think Icyraine sold it to him.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is not only 1 of the ostard items.....and im fairly sure it wasnt created on just one shard because just right after xfering came out i had bought a few pieces from someone on ATL....and ive seen atleast 3 of those shirts (not the ones recreated in the arc events)

once you figure out a price tho tell me, cuz id like to buy them