• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC or Trade on Europa for a Blue Apple.

G

Okies just kinda looking for a trade/swop with another coloured food....or sale on europa.

G

nobody got an old white pear or anything similar to trade for a blue apple..iam under the impression each shard got there own different coloured food?

G

nobody got an old white pear or anything similar to trade for a blue apple..iam under the impression each shard got there own different coloured food?

G

Then I am afraid your impression is wrong..

Blue apples were created via a bug. Could be done as many times as you had tribal berries..

G

Then I am afraid your impression is wrong..

Blue apples were created via a bug. Could be done as many times as you had tribal berries..

G

Unless its a different type of "blue apple"... blue apples are tribal berries that have had their names reverted. No idea if it can still be done by players or not. Other similarly changed items include the red birds, orange and purple feathers, etc.

A white pear or apple was an event item from one of the Asian shards.

The event items are worth a significant amount more than the blue apples. I hope this information helps you. If I misunderstood the blue apple you were referring to, than my apologies.

G

Unless its a different type of "blue apple"... blue apples are tribal berries that have had their names reverted. No idea if it can still be done by players or not. Other similarly changed items include the red birds, orange and purple feathers, etc.

A white pear or apple was an event item from one of the Asian shards.

The event items are worth a significant amount more than the blue apples. I hope this information helps you. If I misunderstood the blue apple you were referring to, than my apologies.

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

Blue apples are just... pretty much worthless, as all they are is a tribal berry sold to an NPC and bought back.

Most of the other coloured food-rares date back from years and
years ago, where as the blue apple is still quite a recent thing.
I personally thought it worked still actually, but i went to try and failed!

An apple is worth maybe 25-50k tops imo, while other coloured food items could reach 1m perhaps (blue bread, purple leg of lamb, purple wine e.g.) and yet another category around 5-7m (event item coloured foods like the asian ice white apples, peaches, pears).

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

Blue apples are just... pretty much worthless, as all they are is a tribal berry sold to an NPC and bought back.

Most of the other coloured food-rares date back from years and
years ago, where as the blue apple is still quite a recent thing.
I personally thought it worked still actually, but i went to try and failed!

An apple is worth maybe 25-50k tops imo, while other coloured food items could reach 1m perhaps (blue bread, purple leg of lamb, purple wine e.g.) and yet another category around 5-7m (event item coloured foods like the asian ice white apples, peaches, pears).

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

Lol and apparently we all check this post at the exact same time :p

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

Lol and apparently we all check this post at the exact same time :p

G

Okies who wants a crate of blue apples.....lol!!

so ''blue apples''= form npc berry cliche... like the ''birds'' are too...

But each shard also had there own rare colour food yes..like purple carrot bowl purple leg of lamb, purple wine etc..((were they all purple btw))

then there were some other obvoiusly rarer em event item foods too, like the white pears ...

confused...no matter...*chomps* on a blue apple!!!

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Okies who wants a crate of blue apples.....lol!!

so ''blue apples''= form npc berry cliche... like the ''birds'' are too...

But each shard also had there own rare colour food yes..like purple carrot bowl purple leg of lamb, purple wine etc..((were they all purple btw))

then there were some other obvoiusly rarer em event item foods too, like the white pears ...

confused...no matter...*chomps* on a blue apple!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

aye THP your right on about all of that, the only thing that isnt completely right is that each shard didnt necessarily have their own specific mishued food item....all mis-hued items like that are just old NPC glitches im pretty sure and were avalible on all shards, there were a few exceptions, like the purple carrots, i think those might have been chessy only.....but for the most part those were all shard wide rares

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like i said tho, i do not really think they are shard specific, as i had blue bread on LS before xfers if im not mistaken, which im fairly sure im not here