• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on Yucca Tree?

B

Bluntman2

Was looking for a price check on the rare Yucca tree that is near the bank in Magincia?

B

Bluntman2

Can say that its atleast 40 mill for a green one... sold one last night for that

G

I've seen them for around 5-10m on several shards. and as much as 65m on others. but theyre not particuarly rare anylonger thanks to respawn.

B

Bluntman2

Not sure what you mean by respawn? Being able to cause the trees to spawn once again after the initial blow up and respawn?

I know theres rumors of this occurring, but yet to see anyone confirm this... I was at the initial blow up of the Yucca tree in both Fel and Tram and seen 3 respawn in Fel and 11 respawn in Tram. This made for a total of 16 on the shard..

G

that would be the respawn, it gets blown up and continues to spawn as rubble

G

yes items respawned upto an hour aftert they blew up= anything from 1-20 i guess item...