• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] PC on these two CLEAN legendary bracs

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I need a Price check on these two beauties of jewels please :)
CLEAN 8 MODS Bracelets
bracc2.png

Last edited:

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To all the privates messages ... , for now not for sale hehe unless outstanding offers are made :)

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Why don't you help him Price Check the items? That's what his post is about after all. It didn't say he was selling.
Because,

A) The last time I gave a "price check" some people got butthurt
B) He DID say he was interested in selling if outstanding/serious (he edited his post) offers were made, and I was curious as to what he was looking to get for them. That was the reason for MY question. Now,

Why are YOU so interested in someone elses post??? Why don't YOU give him a price check?

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Around 200m each I believe. Maybe a little more for the second one.

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Because,

A) The last time I gave a "price check" some people got butthurt
Probably because you low ball everything then get butthurt when denied those low ball "offers". Such as you are right now after my simple post saying you should help him price check.

Why are YOU so interested in someone elses post???
Probably because its annoying to see you, and a couple others, low ball this heck out of people looking for price checks or trying to sell stuff, and then try to completely derail the thread, specially when it comes to certain posters you just have to cause drama with them. I just figured I'd throw my five cents (In Canada we got rid of pennies) in there.

Why don't YOU give him a price check?
I don't deal in jewels or armour and don't really know their value. I can see these are really nice, but not what they might be worth. I've probably melted plats of jewels away because of it.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Please keep posts on topic with the OP price check. Personal disagreements should be handled outside of Stratics.

Reactions: Kas

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, what do you consider "outstanding" offers? Inquiring minds want to know. [bcolor=rgb(16, 16, 16)]:D[/bcolor]
200m arn't ''outstanding'' offers, when I see similar antique crap sell for 100-200m , and more other antique crap with 9-12 mods sell for up to 500m , but to everyone its opinion :)

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is the real deal here guys :) Antique is like buying fake gems at the jeweler.
But for now , considering the low offers right now , looks like the pvp must be either dead or everyone is already geared up , I will not consider sell but probly make a parry mage suit around clean jewels/weapons.