• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on Rare Golden Hair Dye?

K

Kdog7777

Hey folks,

just got back on game, so i have no clue what prices are. Went on a mel run tonight & i got some hair dye which im told is the rarest of colors. Not sure on that but its what i was told :) its a bright golden bottle.

Anyway, i was told it can sell for as high as 18 mil. I put on vendor for 16 mil. is that a legit price? too high/low?

Thanks in advance.
cheers

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the shards I play, it generally is in the 7-10 range. I've seen it as cheap as 5. I doubt you'll get 16 for it, especially if your shard isn't real crowded.

K

Kdog7777

damn, hope thats not the case, but thanks for the reply. the guy i was with when i got it said the cheapest he had seen it for on ches was 12 & as high as 18. That got me pretty excited, but hey even 5-10 mil would be a nice pick up for some hair dye. :)