• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on old pre 3rd dawn stuff-Great Lakes

A

AR13

Have played since 98, found this stuff in a bag behind a pile of gold in the bank.

Deer Mask with 26 Night Sight charges
4 Identification wands...193,132, 68, 32 charges
Gnarled Staff eith 3 identification charges
A guild deed
Half prize tickets (2) both blue but don't work
A "Magical" wizards hat, none of the wizrds hats say magical anymore...No magic on it at all to boot
Weakness wand 6 charges
7 5 year birthday cakes...2 6 year anniversery cakes. (not in the same bag, just curious if they are worth anything or just keep holding on to them)
Sash with 39 invis charges
Old hair dye
7 trammel moonstones, 6 grey, 1 blue.
light blue holiday wreath deed

Thanks for your help!

D

Decius Morram

Deer Mask with 26 Night Sight charges -Not much. 10k??
4 Identification wands...193,132, 68, 32 charges - Bout the same as deer mask
Gnarled Staff eith 3 identification charges - Bout the same as deermask
A guild deed - Have seen this from .5m to 1m for it. Not 100% sure so will let someone else take a crack at it.
Half prize tickets (2) both blue but don't work - Honestly no clue. Might get 25k just cuz.
A "Magical" wizards hat, none of the wizrds hats say magical anymore...No magic on it at all to boot - Probly the hat that you can buy from NPC Mage. SHould drop your str and add to int or somehting like that. If not have to wait on someone a bit more knowledgable that I.
Weakness wand 6 charges - Not sure but you might still be able to attain. If cannot 10k maybe.
7 5 year birthday cakes...2 6 year anniversery cakes. (not in the same bag, just curious if they are worth anything or just keep holding on to them) - I honestly have no idea. The colored ones maybe worth something. The others I just tossed out about 20 on Sonoma.
Sash with 39 invis charges - 1-2k per charge. Some PvPers use/like these things.
Old hair dye - Ill let someone else touch on that one.
7 trammel moonstones, 6 grey, 1 blue. - 5-10k each. Not a high demand item and there were thousands in circulation when they no longer spawned.
light blue holiday wreath deed - Probly nothing as holiday wreaths can be dyed. I have not idea on if there were any rare holiday wreath colors.

Best I can do man. Not to savvy with the rares, but I slowly learning prices.