• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on kryss

• Thread starter imported_Travixus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Travixus

SC -1
Hit lightning 46%
hit lower defense 48%
damage increase 40%

enhanced with gold

G

Since the runic changes, I have seen one for sale that is similar for around 100k. However, most people are charging a mil or two for a weapon like that. It is still somewhat hard to locate a weapon with those exact properties. That will change in the upcoming weeks.

For now, I would start it at 4 or 5 mil.

K

Kith Kanan

???? first you say most charge 1-2 mill , then you say there will be loads more such weapons around , then u tell him to charge 4-5 mill ????

I

imported_Travixus

Awesome, thanks. For that price though I may as well just use it myself, hehe.

G

I told him to try and start it at 4-5 and work down, it would probably actually sell once it reaches the 1-2m area. However, if he does not sell soon, to expect the market to be flooded with similar items once the low-end hammer crowd starts putting their wares on their vendors (most low-end hammers can craft this weapon now).