• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC on heavy ornate axe

T

Turdnugget

What server? That thing is nasty! Should fetch a few mills to the right person looking for it.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All three leeches w/ ssi and di? wow. a few dozen of mils would be my guess.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got an ornate on GL I'm selling..

SSI 30, 40 DI, 60 Mana Leech, 36ish Stam leech

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ha ha ha.... 3 mil? they cost min 60 mil
Nice attitude mate. Your a moron.

Why ask for a price check if you allready "know" its worth at least 60 mill?
I have one like that without the HLL, and a bit lower DI. I get life leech from VE and CW anyway so guess what, its not worth 60mill to me.

/over and out.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
60 mil may be high, but 3 mil I think might be a little low. I was offered 6 mil for the one I posted on Great Lakes. (seemed low, still hanging on to it)

I

Inquisitor [AK]

it is worth 60m defo
i play sampire myself and if id use swords id pay that prize for that weap
i payed 80 for a leafblade same mods
a mate payed 90m for a kryss same mods
a guy i know sells a leafblade like mine just 5ssi more for 90m
ur just trrieng to rip btd off here and get a good wep for less gold than an orny
u realise how many runics u gotta burn for that wep
some ppl...
btd, dont sell it under 60-80m

A

AmdusciasLS

it is worth 60m defo
i play sampire myself and if id use swords id pay that prize for that weap
i payed 80 for a leafblade same mods
a mate payed 90m for a kryss same mods
a guy i know sells a leafblade like mine just 5ssi more for 90m
ur just trrieng to rip btd off here and get a good wep for less gold than an orny
u realise how many runics u gotta burn for that wep
some ppl...
btd, dont sell it under 60-80m
Life Leech... pretty much sucks paying 80 for a similar leafblade? Single handed? Less Evade chances? Not worth anywhere near that price. Id be honestly shocked to see a weapon with those mods go for more then 25ish especially single handed, I could see the axe going 50ish with the added evade chance. The blade might be a lil faster I'm really not sure off hand but those prices are way out of range. Whoever you sell those weapons to for those prices you gotta hand me there icq I have some nice Npc armor they might be interested in too. :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
25 ssi for the axe is too low IMO, you ned 30 ssi with 150 stam to swing at 1.5... for sampire you need to be swinging constantly, 1.75 is too slow IMO.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
25 ssi for the axe is too low IMO, you ned 30 ssi with 150 stam to swing at 1.5... for sampire you need to be swinging constantly, 1.75 is too slow IMO.
Agreed. Great mods but not worth 60mil to me. I don't care how many runics you had to burn to get it because I just want that one charge that was used to make this one.

I

Inquisitor [AK]

keep playin with ur soulseekers then
1h just got a 5% less chance, woop, and i can use pots