• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pc on Heavy Crossbow

viper of flames

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hit Stamina leech 44%
Hit Magic Arrow 38%
Hit Mana Leech 50%
Hit Chance increase 15%
Damage Increase 46%

Not Enhanced

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hmm probably 1-3mill although I wouldn't pay that much as I'm cheep but it has 2 of 3 leeches and hci. magic arrow I could care less about now if it was lightning :) no SSi that's the first mod I look for In a heavy DI is good so you should be able to get 1-3 mill with present prices
Thats my opinion
Snowdog LS shard

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

Hmm probably 1-3mill although I wouldn't pay that much as I'm cheep but it has 2 of 3 leeches and hci. magic arrow I could care less about now if it was lightning :) no SSi that's the first mod I look for In a heavy DI is good so you should be able to get 1-3 mill with present prices
Thats my opinion
Snowdog LS shard

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't even go that much on it. 500-750k maybe because it has no SSI.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Conner is probably right i would sell it for 500k or so its gonna depend alot on your shard and how long you want to hold it till it sells im on ls shard and I see bows like that all the time in luna but the prices are 1 mill plus usually but they may sit there a month before they sell