• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on Dragon´s Blood and Pumice pls

G

Gangrel19762

I found one piece of Dragon´s Blood (looks like Muculent) and four Pumice (looks like brown Moonstone). Also I got a few executioner´s Cap, Blackmore, Dead Wood and Firtile Dirt. Can anybody tell me what these things are supposed to be worth?

D

Decius Morram

No too up and up on necor regs, but i think blackmoor goes for about 500k a pop?? Not 100% on that so wait for some more responses. The exectutioners cap, fertile dirt and dead wood can all be obtained by killing whiping vines (executioners cap), earth eles or planting green thorn (fertile dirt) and dead wood from I know reapers. Maybe treefellows also on dead wood, but not sure.

G

someone is selling pumice on atl for 5m on a vendor currently, and brimstone for 2.5m

S

Sorcon Gartius

The stackable colored pumice was made from a vendor sell exploit and people literally turned 10,000+ moonstones into Pumice. Every now and then someone w/ 100+ of 'em will start selling them on vendors or someone will find them in an IDOC.

All necro regs were heavily duped. People duped stacks of hundreds at a time. I wouldn't put a value of more than 1 mil on any necro reg. The only reason I'd value them at that much is because people w/ tons and tons are hoarding. They know they can't saturate the market.