• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC on Bane Dragon

Z

Zombie13

Wondering if anyone on this server has one and what they go for here

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one but do not really use it. I think there are plenty of people here that would help you tame one.

Z

Zombie13

That would be cool, honestly I cant find where it spawns, I googled it and found a thread saying it dont spawn no more. I just came back to the game a couple months ago, just learning things all over again

D

Dark Angel XXXX

You know you may be right....Let me check my stable and see if I have a extra one...
They were spawning close to the Slasher in abyss but haven't seen one there in awhile...
If I have a extra one I will give it to you....

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was spawning in around the are where Slasher of Veils hangs out. You need to purchase the SA expansion. I have not checked recently if it still spawns there or not. If it does not, we ccan help you find one.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

You are in luck !!!
I do have an extra Bane Dragon :).....Look me up in game and we get this done !!!

Z

Zombie13

Great!, do you go by the same name in game? my toons name is Anti- , you can also reach my through ICQ: 621285515 if possible

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Yes same name.......Most know me as Arwen RivenMyst.....But just give me a yell in general chat...Usually on :)...Sorry I don't have ICQ

Z

Zombie13

Cool, Ill try getting ahold of you in the aftetrnoon tomorrow. Thanks so much, Im really enjoying this server everyone is so nice :)

Z

Zombie13

Hi again, Ive been shouting in general for a couple days and havent got a response, I figure we probably just havent been on at the same time. Just wondering about what time you play? Im eastern time, and Ill be on all day today if your around. Thanks