• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on a couple items please

M

_Mercer_

I figured I would ask the experts

Here are the pics

Any help would be appreciated!

G

The chest is from a plague beast that's been fed a little.
I don't think you'll get 10k for it, although I've seen them for sale as rares before.

Edit: took my est for the robe out I didn't notice the tag

M

_Mercer_

Thanks for the info, Flutter. I had never seen one of those chests before. I guess I'll just use it for storage

Anyone have info on the double blessed robe?

S

StarlaUO

I bought the same double blessed named robe for 6 mil. But I have seen them going from 4-10mil on other shards. Hope that helps.

G

Flutter, you sure on that chest information? I believe its the old style metal chests..... Ive sold them for quite a few mill in the past...

Grey Metal.. If they do spawn, would be good to know

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yep Flutter is right, I live next to the swamps and I feed plague beasts regularly to get those chests.

D

Decius Morram

<blockquote><hr>

Yep Flutter is right, I live next to the swamps and I feed plague beasts regularly to get those chests.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you feed them, and can is it obtained off a lord or a regular one?

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You provoke other monsters (not plague beasts) onto them and allow them to be killed and eaten.

It's just the normal beasts, not the lords that will give the chests from what I remember.

The more things of higher level you feed it, the more treasure it will contain.