• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pc old school house deed

I

Immotep

Can someone tell me what an actual house deed for a small stone tower? It is NOT a mini house deed but the ones you used to buy to place a house. Thank you

G

Depending on the buyer anywhere from 2 to 5 mill, what shard are you on?

F

Flanuva101

If you can find them on Baja for that cheap you better grab it. I think you will find that the ones on baja are the mini house deeds. Oh....FYI...Do not log out with them in your backpack or take them near NPC's in town. You also can not shard transfer that. If you log out with it in your backpack or try to transfer that deed across shards, it will turn into a House Placement tool. Small Tower Deed...2-5m.

G

mmm think yer right...I didn't read the post properly...was thinking mini houses...I really got to stop responding when half awake.